• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Its a tough choice, i know. I know a 12 year old who's pregnant with....Her cousin. Thats just the wrongest thing i have ever heard. I don't think i believe her. I believe she is pregnant because i have proof but she isn't pregnant with her cousin. Oh an if i come visit, there is no need to clean your room. smile I know you love me right? Haha. So what have you been up to lately?

That's ******** disgusting.She's only saying that cause she thinks she looks "Cooler" And how do you know she's pregnant?.She could be fat..Ya know....And duuude my room is a mess.You'd be tripping on everything!.And then you'd ******** up my s**t and id be depressed.
No. When you're fat you have ''flab''. Her belly is all round and big. She's always been skinny as a tooth pick. Oh and i wouldn't step everywhere. I would just stand in the corner. Observing. And i forgot to mention something. I think she was r-a-p-e-d.

.....Oh well,I'm not used to seeing pregnant woman.Most of them are smart enough not to risk their lives and their children's lives going to Camp Crystal Lake once they find out about the "Rumors".And like i care if she was ever skinny.And how the hell would you manage to get to a corner?...Jesus.

Also i found it funny that she was "raped".It was her own stupidity's fault and therefore i will not feel sympathetic.She probably wanted the boy to rape her.I wouldn't be surprised knowing how retarded pre-teens are nowadays.Why can't they be bullies like they were when i was younger?.That's much better then ******** with every "Cute" person they see.Sickening world isn't it?.
Yes the world is a disgusting place. Sometimes i wish i could have my own forest. Just surrounded by intelligent animals and nature. Everyone who would trespass and act like an idiot would get killed. Aah yes. Okay okay i get it you don't want me around.

Then you need to live where i do.You'd like it here.The animals here are so nice.And everyone who comes here diiieess!.
Genius. I think i will move out there somewhere. But not too close to where you live or else people will think something is going on if you know what I'm saying...
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
No. When you're fat you have ''flab''. Her belly is all round and big. She's always been skinny as a tooth pick. Oh and i wouldn't step everywhere. I would just stand in the corner. Observing. And i forgot to mention something. I think she was r-a-p-e-d.

.....Oh well,I'm not used to seeing pregnant woman.Most of them are smart enough not to risk their lives and their children's lives going to Camp Crystal Lake once they find out about the "Rumors".And like i care if she was ever skinny.And how the hell would you manage to get to a corner?...Jesus.

Also i found it funny that she was "raped".It was her own stupidity's fault and therefore i will not feel sympathetic.She probably wanted the boy to rape her.I wouldn't be surprised knowing how retarded pre-teens are nowadays.Why can't they be bullies like they were when i was younger?.That's much better then ******** with every "Cute" person they see.Sickening world isn't it?.
Yes the world is a disgusting place. Sometimes i wish i could have my own forest. Just surrounded by intelligent animals and nature. Everyone who would trespass and act like an idiot would get killed. Aah yes. Okay okay i get it you don't want me around.

Then you need to live where i do.You'd like it here.The animals here are so nice.And everyone who comes here diiieess!.
Genius. I think i will move out there somewhere. But not too close to where you live or else people will think something is going on if you know what I'm saying...

......Ew,What is wrong with you!?.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

I didn't say anything? Jesus. I said maybe people would think that we are friends and they would tease you. I don't know what to say when i'm with you! It's either: Your weird! Your cool! I wanna kill you! With you. Give me a chance. I'm not a killer. I'm trying to say the right stuff. I do not want to end up stuck in a futton!
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

I didn't say anything? Jesus. I said maybe people would think that we are friends and they would tease you. I don't know what to say when i'm with you! It's either: Your weird! Your cool! I wanna kill you! With you. Give me a chance. I'm not a killer. I'm trying to say the right stuff. I do not want to end up stuck in a futton!

Oh.....And why should i give you a chance?.Most others stop talking to me after awhile.I think i start to be a bore to them.Or they just piss me off and i kill them.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Oh.....And why should i give you a chance?.Most others stop talking to me after awhile.I think i start to be a bore to them.Or they just piss me off and i kill them.
Well, i'm not like that.
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Well, i'm not like that.

That's good i suppose.....What do you want to talk about now?.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Well, i'm not like that.

Mmmm...I don't know... I'm not good at finding conversation ideas. Eeerrr.
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Well, i'm not like that.

That's horrible.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Well, i'm not like that.

That's horrible.
Yeah i know. Oh well. Have you had any visitors yet?
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Well, i'm not like that.

That's horrible.

A few.Not many.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Well, i'm not like that.

That's horrible.

A few.Not many.
Well, that sucks. Hey wanna go try and give a wedgie to Freddy? I'd do it. Okay, okay i'm sorry i'm getting weird again...
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

That's horrible.

A few.Not many.
Well, that sucks. Hey wanna go try and give a wedgie to Freddy? I'd do it. Okay, okay i'm sorry i'm getting weird again...

I tried once and i found out that he didn't wear underwear.And then an hour later he gave me a wedgie and it hurt like hell.So let's not and say we did.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

That's horrible.

A few.Not many.

I tried once and i found out that he didn't wear underwear.And then an hour later he gave me a wedgie and it hurt like hell.So let's not and say we did.
O_O Good plan.
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

A few.Not many.

O_O Good plan.

Very good plan indeed.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

A few.Not many.

O_O Good plan.

Very good plan indeed.
Siiiiigh...-Starts to fall asleep and almost falls on you- AAAAHH! Oh i'm alive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff