Welcome to Gaia! ::

I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Haha. Okay i get it. It's not a shame but a crime against nature to be forced to not sleep by your own body. You know what? I'm sick of just laying around. -Gets up and starts to jump on bed- I miss the old days!

Uh huuh..*Watches and crosses his arms*
-Still jumping- I mean not before i met you but my childhood. Except for my sisters death...I used to have a tampoline and it was my best friend. I even gave it a name. Linda. Haha. Yeah i remember that old thing....

Childhoods are the best.I remember being a happy kid.I never felt alone cause i had a mother that loved me and gave me enough attention to keep me going after so many years of being made fun of or called "Retard" by the doctors.They all judged me on the outside.Not the inside.
-Stops jumping and frowns- Those people clearly don't know what there talking about. -Sits next to you- Don't let them get to you. Ever. If i made it through all the s**t in my life, then so can you.

*Nods*

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Haha. Okay i get it. It's not a shame but a crime against nature to be forced to not sleep by your own body. You know what? I'm sick of just laying around. -Gets up and starts to jump on bed- I miss the old days!

Uh huuh..*Watches and crosses his arms*
-Still jumping- I mean not before i met you but my childhood. Except for my sisters death...I used to have a tampoline and it was my best friend. I even gave it a name. Linda. Haha. Yeah i remember that old thing....

Childhoods are the best.I remember being a happy kid.I never felt alone cause i had a mother that loved me and gave me enough attention to keep me going after so many years of being made fun of or called "Retard" by the doctors.They all judged me on the outside.Not the inside.
-Stops jumping and frowns- Those people clearly don't know what there talking about. -Sits next to you- Don't let them get to you. Ever. If i made it through all the s**t in my life, then so can you.

*Nods*
-Nods proudly- Yeah.
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

*Nods*
-Nods proudly- Yeah.

So...What now?.*Looks at you*

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

*Nods*
-Nods proudly- Yeah.

-Blank expression- I don't know.
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

*Nods*
-Nods proudly- Yeah.

Hmm...

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

*Nods*
-Nods proudly- Yeah.

Hmm...
I'm so boooored. -Someone bangs on the door- Huh? -Looks at you confused- What the? Who could that be?
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
-Nods proudly- Yeah.

Hmm...
I'm so boooored. -Someone bangs on the door- Huh? -Looks at you confused- What the? Who could that be?

Hmm..Either Freddy or Ghostface...But that's just a guess.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
-Nods proudly- Yeah.

Hmm...

-Tugs on your shirt- Go see. What if its someone else?
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Hmm...

Err....*Walks toward the door and opens it*

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Hmm...

-Covers mouth and runs quietly up to you-
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Ohhhh craaap....

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Ohhhh craaap....
What? -Grabs your arm-
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Ohhhh craaap....
What? -Grabs your arm-

*Backs away from the door*

Jacob Beenoors: HI JASON HOW WAS YOUR DAY HEY PAL DID YOU KILL ANY SLUTS TODAY WAS IT FUN HUH? GUESS WHAT JASON FOR MY BIRTHDAY I GOT ANOTHER HOCKEYMASK AND A NEW BANJO TO KILL PEOPLE WITH HEEEHEE!! ANYWAY WHO'S THAT GIRL? IS SHE YOUR GIRL FRIEND!? *Jumps onto Jason's head

Ow....My head.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Ohhhh craaap....
What? -Grabs your arm-

Jacob Beenoors: HI JASON HOW WAS YOUR DAY HEY PAL DID YOU KILL ANY SLUTS TODAY WAS IT FUN HUH? GUESS WHAT JASON FOR MY BIRTHDAY I GOT ANOTHER HOCKEYMASK AND A NEW BANJO TO KILL PEOPLE WITH HEEEHEE!! ANYWAY WHO'S THAT GIRL? IS SHE YOUR GIRL FRIEND!? *Jumps onto Jason's head

Ow....My head.
-Backs away with wide eyes- Uhh....Hi?
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Ohhhh craaap....
What? -Grabs your arm-

Ow....My head.
-Backs away with wide eyes- Uhh....Hi?

Jacob Beenoors: *Slides off of Jason well saying whee in a high pitched voice* Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *Hits the ground and stands up and examines you* Hi!...My names Jacob Beenoors the one and the only Jason Voorhees knock off!...Pleased to meet cha! *Grabs your hand and shakes it*

(Incase you don't know....http://www.youtube.com/user/JacobBeenoors)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff