• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
-Closes eyes, slowly falls to sleep and says half to myself- I haven't slept in days...

Hmm...*Pulls up his mask up a little and presses his lips against your cheek*
-Moves a little and smiles still sleeping-

*Closes his eye and falls asleep in this position*
*Next morning* -Opens eyes halfway and realizes that everyone in the camp is awake- Oh right. I'm still in heaven. -Moves eyes to your face and smiles-

*Opens his eye slowly and realizes that his mask fell off* D: *Rolls off the couch and quickly puts on his mask on hoping you didn't see his face*
-Pretends to sleep then pretends to wake up- Good morning. -Yawns and stretches arms- Wow we dozed off... -Looks at the ceiling- There so loud.
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

*Next morning* -Opens eyes halfway and realizes that everyone in the camp is awake- Oh right. I'm still in heaven. -Moves eyes to your face and smiles-

*Opens his eye slowly and realizes that his mask fell off* D: *Rolls off the couch and quickly puts on his mask on hoping you didn't see his face*
-Pretends to sleep then pretends to wake up- Good morning. -Yawns and stretches arms- Wow we dozed off... -Looks at the ceiling- There so loud.

*Nods* They are but i don't feel like dealing with them right now....SERIOUSLY IT'S EFIING JANUARY!...They'll freeze there asses to death.*Sits back onto the cough*

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

*Nods* They are but i don't feel like dealing with them right now....SERIOUSLY IT'S EFIING JANUARY!...They'll freeze there asses to death.*Sits back onto the cough*
Yeah you're right. -Sits back on couch puts hand in pockets- Hey! Theirs something in my pocket! -Takes out some lollipops- Excellent! -Hands you one, unwraps mine and sucks on it-
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Yeah you're right. -Sits back on couch puts hand in pockets- Hey! Theirs something in my pocket! -Takes out some lollipops- Excellent! -Hands you one, unwraps mine and sucks on it-

*Unwraps it and pulls up his mask a little and suck on it*

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Mine's Watermelon. What's yours?
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

I can't remember what the flavor's called...

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

-Takes your hand and brings the lollipop to my mouth- Lime. -Smiles-
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Ah...*Nods*

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Ah...*Nods*
-Finishes it and says sarcastically- Best meal ever. -Turns on TV on the news reporting that there have been a couple murders at Camp Crystal Lake- O_O -Closes TV quickly-
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Ah...*Nods*
-Finishes it and says sarcastically- Best meal ever. -Turns on TV on the news reporting that there have been a couple murders at Camp Crystal Lake- O_O -Closes TV quickly-

*Raises hand* I DID IT!...But bitches don't know 'bout my cellar.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Ah...*Nods*

No they don,t but what they can do is break in your cabin and ******** arrest us or try to kill you. Which will never work and they'll send you to the military because you'll be there ''secret weapon'' !!! -Starts to freak out-
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Ah...*Nods*

No they don,t but what they can do is break in your cabin and ******** arrest us or try to kill you. Which will never work and they'll send you to the military because you'll be there ''secret weapon'' !!! -Starts to freak out-

That already happened. *Glares*

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Ah...*Nods*

-Sigh- It did? Ooh I'm so sorry.
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Yeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....
-Rubs eyes-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items