Welcome to Gaia! ::

SPLATTERHOUSE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rick is awesome and so are u for posting this cuz ive been wanting to tell people how awesome this game is but i just didnt fid teh time...OMG THIS GAME IS FRICKEN MOST DEFINATELY THE MOST AWESOME SAUCE GAME GOING TILL NOW biggrin
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Okay, okay. I gotta get myself together. -Wipes tears still in your arms- Thank you so much. -Hides face on your chest and sighs-

*Nods*...*Continues to stroke your hair*
-Closes eyes and falls asleep slowly-

*Picks you up and carries you to my cabin*
-Cracks open an eye and looks at you- Huh? Am i in heaven? -Shrugs and falls back asleep and hides face in your neck- Mrmmrmrmrrrm.....

Yes.*Walks into my cabin and lays you on the couch*

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Okay, okay. I gotta get myself together. -Wipes tears still in your arms- Thank you so much. -Hides face on your chest and sighs-

*Nods*...*Continues to stroke your hair*

-Cracks open an eye and looks at you- Huh? Am i in heaven? -Shrugs and falls back asleep and hides face in your neck- Mrmmrmrmrrrm.....

-Eyes half open- Wha-Oh my god.No way. -Opens eyes completely- I'm in your cabin! Wow. It's awesomely dirty. Though, i kinda like it that way...-Looks at you walk around- I keep thanking you. But you need more. Yeah, well, i don't know what to give you.
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

-Eyes half open- Wha-Oh my god.No way. -Opens eyes completely- I'm in your cabin! Wow. It's awesomely dirty. Though, i kinda like it that way...-Looks at you walk around- I keep thanking you. But you need more. Yeah, well, i don't know what to give you.

Yeah...I haven't had time to clean it since most of my time is spent in the underground cellar.And it's fine,You don't need to thank me.You keeping me company is the best thing you can give me.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Yeah...I haven't had time to clean it since most of my time is spent in the underground cellar.And it's fine,You don't need to thank me.You keeping me company is the best thing you can give me.
-Sits up still looking at you- Come closer....
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

*Walks toward you* Yesss?

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

-Looks into your eyes- Mhm...Never thought I'd such beautiful eyes. -Smirks-
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

*Blushes lightly under his mask* You mean it?...

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Well duh! I would never lie. I would never make you feel bad. I truly do think they are pretty.
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Well duh! I would never lie. I would never make you feel bad. I truly do think they are pretty.

Thanks.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Thanks.
Your welcome.
......Have you ever told anyone a compliment? Just asking.
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Thanks.
Your welcome.

Well....No,Why?.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Thanks.
Your welcome.

Well....No,Why?.
I was just asking. You should try. Make the people you love happy. I'm just saying, i mean i know you don't like most of the humans beings you see but still...
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Thanks.
Your welcome.

Well....No,Why?.
I was just asking. You should try. Make the people you love happy. I'm just saying, i mean i know you don't like most of the humans beings you see but still...

Well,Your the only friend i have and....*Tries to come up with a compliment*...I really like your personality.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Thanks.
Your welcome.

Well....No,Why?.

Well,Your the only friend i have and....*Tries to come up with a compliment*...I really like your personality.
Nice try. -Smiles and covers mouth- Thank you. -Holds your hand-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces