• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
-Lifts up your mask a bit and shoves it gently in your mouth- I said i didn't want it. -Smiles-

*Blushes lightly and nods*
Tsss...

*Eat's it then pulls his mask down*
-Coughs then pulls hair away from face- Do you care about me? I mean...-Sigh- Never mind...

....Nevermind?...Alright,I hope whatever you said wasn't important cause i was kind of zoned out for a minute there.
No, no nothing important. -Rolls eyes a bit then looks at you- What are you thinking about?
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Tsss...

-Coughs then pulls hair away from face- Do you care about me? I mean...-Sigh- Never mind...

....Nevermind?...Alright,I hope whatever you said wasn't important cause i was kind of zoned out for a minute there.
No, no nothing important. -Rolls eyes a bit then looks at you- What are you thinking about?

Well...Tons of things.I'm usually always thinking of something. *Looks up at the sky*

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Tsss...

Well...Tons of things.I'm usually always thinking of something. *Looks up at the sky*
Really? I always thought you would just think blank. I guess i never look deeper in a person. I've always been that way. Always thinking something before even knowing the person. Maybe it's because I'm not looking inside of me. All i know is that I'm brokenhearted.
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Really? I always thought you would just think blank. I guess i never look deeper in a person. I've always been that way. Always thinking something before even knowing the person. Maybe it's because I'm not looking inside of me. All i know is that I'm brokenhearted.

Yeah,If it wasn't for my looks i would've had a great like.I'm quite an intelligent person but people seem to doubt that.I guess it makes them think they'll be able to escape my cold hands.And brokenhearted?.Who would be so evil to you?.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Yeah,If it wasn't for my looks i would've had a great like.I'm quite an intelligent person but people seem to doubt that.I guess it makes them think they'll be able to escape my cold hands.And brokenhearted?.Who would be so evil to you?.
I think your the most intelligent man I've ever met. Your not like any other person I've known. You have a big heart. Brokenhearted. Yeah well...It's a long story and it's personal but i trust you won't tell anyone. Right?
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

I think your the most intelligent man I've ever met. Your not like any other person I've known. You have a big heart. Brokenhearted. Yeah well...It's a long story and it's personal but i trust you won't tell anyone. Right?

Well,That means alot to me...It really does.

And i promise i won't tell anyone.Besides your the only person i talk to anyway.*Smirks underneath his mask*

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

And i promise i won't tell anyone.Besides your the only person i talk to anyway.*Smirks underneath his mask*
Okay it involves....-Sigh- Freddy. Yeah...F my life. So anyways...I have a sister. Well, actually HAD a sister is more suitable. Somehow, i don't know the ******** why, but she was madly in love with this ugly ********. Every night she would come in my room and say: I hope he comes one day so i can...Okay the rest of what she says is kinda disturbing so i won't continue. I would say: Get the ******** in bed or he'll rape both of us. That's what happened except he killed my sister. I found out i was pregnant and ran to the hospital faster then woody wood pecker. Got an abortion. Then, i wanted revenge. I searched for him for a long time. Until i found him. In the house. With all of you guys. At first, when i saw Ghostface, Pyramidhead, Chucky, Mikey, FREDDY and then you i kinda freaked out. Then as the night went on, i don't know what happened but i kinda forgave Freddy. I couldn't help it. I was confused but i didn't think about it. Until the fights started. Until he beat me. Until i was bleeding and crying. I fell asleep that night, thinking about what i would do. Tomorrow, when i see his face. His cocky smile. I hate him so much....
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Okay it involves....-Sigh- Freddy. Yeah...F my life. So anyways...I have a sister. Well, actually HAD a sister is more suitable. Somehow, i don't know the ******** why, but she was madly in love with this ugly ********. Every night she would come in my room and say: I hope he comes one day so i can...Okay the rest of what she says is kinda disturbing so i won't continue. I would say: Get the ******** in bed or he'll rape both of us. That's what happened except he killed my sister. I found out i was pregnant and ran to the hospital faster then woody wood pecker. Got an abortion. Then, i wanted revenge. I searched for him for a long time. Until i found him. In the house. With all of you guys. At first, when i saw Ghostface, Pyramidhead, Chucky, Mikey, FREDDY and then you i kinda freaked out. Then as the night went on, i don't know what happened but i kinda forgave Freddy. I couldn't help it. I was confused but i didn't think about it. Until the fights started. Until he beat me. Until i was bleeding and crying. I fell asleep that night, thinking about what i would do. Tomorrow, when i see his face. His cocky smile. I hate him so much....

Oh...That really depresses me.I'm really sorry to hear that...You don't know how sad that makes me *Frowns underneath his mask and hugs you tightly*

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Oh...That really depresses me.I'm really sorry to hear that...You don't know how sad that makes me *Frowns underneath his mask and hugs you tightly*
-Hesitates for a moment but then wraps arms around your waist hugs you tightly- Sniff...-Cries-
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

-Hesitates for a moment but then wraps arms around your waist hugs you tightly- Sniff...-Cries-

D..Don't cry....Please.*Strokes your hair*

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Okay, okay. I gotta get myself together. -Wipes tears still in your arms- Thank you so much. -Hides face on your chest and sighs-
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Okay, okay. I gotta get myself together. -Wipes tears still in your arms- Thank you so much. -Hides face on your chest and sighs-

*Nods*...*Continues to stroke your hair*

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

-Closes eyes and falls asleep slowly-
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

*Picks you up and carries you to my cabin*

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

*Picks you up and carries you to my cabin*
-Cracks open an eye and looks at you- Huh? Am i in heaven? -Shrugs and falls back asleep and hides face in your neck- Mrmmrmrmrrrm.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff