Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright,So im sure everyone who clicked this has heard of this game.I enjoyed the classics.So i wen't ahead and bought the newer Splatterhouse.And i was simply amazed.I seriously don't understand how it got rated "5" stars and had bad reviews.I was stunned.It seriously made the classics look like shiiit.But i still do love em classic Splatterhouse games.But seriously,I feel like only 100 out of 1000 people enjoyed this game.I may need to lower the first number.It was outstanding and makes Fable 3 and the newest Halo game look like s**t.The humor in this game was dark.And that's another thing i enjoyed about it.The ending was okay.Not really worth what i wen't through.And it definitely shows a sign of a squeal..I doubt it though.Since so many people didn't seem to enjoy it as much as i did.Tell me what you guys think about this.

Now pardon me as i go jam out to the games awesome soundtrack.
I Puke Randomness
That game Fudging Rocks!!! Oh and i was a bit afraid of going all the
way in the thing (link) so would you mind telling me what the surprise is? :3

All it says is "Congratulations you made it through all the blah blah baaaalaaaah"

And yes it does....Wait...A girl likes it?.Man your ******** awesome now.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

All it says is "Congratulations you made it through all the blah blah baaaalaaaah"

Why thank you. -Bow- whee
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

....Uh huh....Your welcome?...Now since you started talking to me you have to keep me entertained.Why?,Because i asked you too.Now do it.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

....Uh huh....Your welcome?...Now since you started talking to me you have to keep me entertained.Why?,Because i asked you too.Now do it.
So tell me Jason, where did you get your Machete? Oh and if i come visit your forest will you give me one? I'm a true fan of Friday The 13Th. 3nodding Yes. I've watched a couple times.
(By ''a couple of times'' i mean like 50 times)
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

So tell me Jason, where did you get your Machete? Oh and if i come visit your forest will you give me one? I'm a true fan of Friday The 13Th. 3nodding Yes. I've watched a couple times.

Uhh...*Thinks about it for a moment* I got it from my mom...It's the machete that Alice used to kill my mother...*Stays silent for a moment*

I guess i would,as long as you don't come dressed as your avatar,Or worse.I'd also appreciate it if you didn't dry hump and/or rape me with an nonexistent p***s.Yeah that'd be nicccceeeee....

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Uhh...*Thinks about it for a moment* I got it from my mom...It's the machete that Alice used to kill my mother...*Stays silent for a moment*

I guess i would,as long as you don't come dressed as your avatar,Or worse.I'd also appreciate it if you didn't dry hump and/or rape me with an nonexistent p***s.Yeah that'd be nicccceeeee....
No worries. I don't have such a thing. I was planning to bring some victims but i thought that you would like to handle it on your own. I get you. I wish my mom would buy me a machete. I've never touched one in my life. I just want to hold one. Is it heavy? I'm just curious. I'm not a freak. Maybe a little... Oh and i wouldn't come in this outfit. I would come in an comfortable outfit that i don't usually wear cause i don't want to get blood stains on my nice ones.
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

No worries. I don't have such a thing. I was planning to bring some victims but i thought that you would like to handle it on your own. I get you. I wish my mom would buy me a machete. I've never touched one in my life. I just want to hold one. Is it heavy? I'm just curious. I'm not a freak. Maybe a little... Oh and i wouldn't come in this outfit. I would come in an comfortable outfit that i don't usually wear cause i don't want to get blood stains on my nice ones.

That's great.For once i don't have to worry.And it would be nice to bring victims.Not many people come around during the winter so it's rather boring here.And it is heavy,I had to get used to holding it when i was younger,But since i was so mad and upset it helped some.And what's wrong with blood stains on nice clothes?.It adds an amazing effect that you can't buy from the store!.

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

That's great.For once i don't have to worry.And it would be nice to bring victims.Not many people come around during the winter so it's rather boring here.And it is heavy,I had to get used to holding it when i was younger,But since i was so mad and upset it helped some.And what's wrong with blood stains on nice clothes?.It adds an amazing effect that you can't buy from the store!.
Okay, okay. Note to self, Note to self. Mmmmm... Yes well i suppose it does help when it is heavy because of the fraction on peoples heads and stuff. Yes, well, i wouldn't want blood stains on THESE clothes because i worked my a** off for these. Just for the record i got hacked 3 times. If i had a machete i would of probably killed the hackers by now. Anyways, i'll bring some normal clothes. Actually, i'll bring my favorite clothes because bloods stains do sound like a cool effect. And people won't mess with me no more. Okay, so about the victims, what kind do you want? Female, Male, pre-teens or teens? Reply?
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness
Official Jason Voorhees
I Puke Randomness

Okay, okay. Note to self, Note to self. Mmmmm... Yes well i suppose it does help when it is heavy because of the fraction on peoples heads and stuff. Yes, well, i wouldn't want blood stains on THESE clothes because i worked my a** off for these. Just for the record i got hacked 3 times. If i had a machete i would of probably killed the hackers by now. Anyways, i'll bring some normal clothes. Actually, i'll bring my favorite clothes because bloods stains do sound like a cool effect. And people won't mess with me no more. Okay, so about the victims, what kind do you want? Female, Male, pre-teens or teens? Reply?

Uh huh.....Female and Male teenagers would be nice,I'd appreciate it.I don't see a point of killing little pre-teens.They're too stupid to realize how bad sex is.But than again teenagers are the same way....Hmmph.
untitled2
eek OMG! I just found these screenshots, the highest scores ever! eek
- ]http://fawgame.com/?rf=4c617467616c6563 eek

LOL....FAIL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items