Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Autobiographer

Man, I was totally right to spend an hour in a pvp match, with someone who repeatedly made me wait till just until the clock ran out before they hit "done", rather than just continuing to spam wave attack!

Moonlight Bunny

22,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
lol - the essence is sad, but I guess at least you got a +1 to your win record, so it's not all bad. wink

Savage Warlord

i think the timer thing has problems. every match ive been in except for the pvc matches pretty much make me wait until the clock runs out.

Wheezing Autobiographer

AdiMonster
i think the timer thing has problems. every match ive been in except for the pvc matches pretty much make me wait until the clock runs out.
This needs to be fixed ASAP. The game already feels enough like a tactical version of Maplestory, with all the grinding and farming, the last thing it needs is to make us wait even longer to do things.

Heroic Lunatic

18,750 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
A Scarecrow
AdiMonster
This needs to be fixed ASAP. The game already feels enough like a tactical version of Maplestory, with all the grinding and farming, the last thing it needs is to make us wait even longer to do things.
That can be said of nearly every online-game ever.

That said, yes, synchronization between players definitely could be better.

Wheezing Autobiographer

Shintouyu
A Scarecrow
AdiMonster
That can be said of nearly every online-game ever.

That said, yes, synchronization between players definitely could be better.
I'm sorry, but even WoW is better about farming than this game. We're on Korean MMO levels, here.

Tricky Treater

The timer runs down to 0 even when I am playing against a friend sitting across from me. ( Yes I urged someone to try playing it x3 )
And I was able to verify that even if we both hit 'done' at the same time we would have to wait far too long.
All the way for the counter to reach 0 en sometimes eventually reload the page.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff