Benevolent Prophet

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Cyrus Lurch
Neither deck runs Royal Alchemist.

Both decks are dead to me. stare
I love these guys. I just wish that their healing ability was 5-10 points better. XP

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
MizLy
I couldn't pick.... I like Ze3k's deck... but I don't like that it doesn't have Energy Storm... that a card I use a lot...... But I like Ze3k's cause of Eldwyn.. Which I actually do own.....oh.. but I don't much like chained berserker..

I think I'll just keep my 60 card deck...
Does energy storm usually change a battle to your favor significantly? o3o It doesn't for my opponents when they use it on me.. so that's why I don't run it. xd Maybe I should try it to see. xd

Tipsy Loiterer

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ze3k
MizLy
I couldn't pick.... I like Ze3k's deck... but I don't like that it doesn't have Energy Storm... that a card I use a lot...... But I like Ze3k's cause of Eldwyn.. Which I actually do own.....oh.. but I don't much like chained berserker..

Does energy storm usually change a battle to your favor significantly? o3o It doesn't for my opponents when they use it on me.. so that's why I don't run it. xd Maybe I should try it to see. xd

It can help with close calls...

Dapper Man-Lover

14,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Brandisher 100
MizLy
Ze3k
MizLy

What would help more 60 damage over 3 turns or 100 health to your unit? Or +10 damage for the rest of the fight? My main problem with energy storm is that it is random so it could just hit that back unit guy and do nothing. It is also one less unit I am summoning. In my Avalon deck I usually run out of cards to cast regularly and if there are cards sitting in my hand I am doing something wrong. I can not afford spells that may or may not help the battle.

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Divine_Malevolence
Ze3k
Divine_Malevolence
So you managed to get three of the four energy storms and one of the two prayers for victory for use against my man at arms, eh?

My answer is Zeek's.
He has less crappy aether wizards, no crap spells like prayer for victory, and a Krylyr.

Oh, and one musn't forget Eldwyn.

And people still use terror blades?
Aether Wizard isn't THAT bad. rofl I use her instead of questing knight cause I have plenty of at tuners and no scouts. xd Plus she's better in combat. cool

And Pssh when you get man-at-arms vs man-at-arms, energy storm is pure win. rofl
It was man at arms defending versus an apprentice geomancer.
Funny part is that I still would've won if ol' manny could hit the broad side of a barn. And was expecting to until on the last turn suddenly he got hit by two energy storms on the same round.
And I think the geomancer may have also used his special.

I made up for it by later accidentally getting the last two(or perhaps three) victory portals accidentally on the same turn. It was the most amusing, crazy game I've seen, even factoring in how short it was.

i like terror blades veteran buff is a bit small but the high hp means they are good units to travel with eldwyn..everyone always goes after the low hp units so by the end of the war they can get extremely powerfull..then again if i had a couple of kingdom male heroes except corwin i wouldn't need them

Tipsy Loiterer

7,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Lambs and Lions
MizLy
Ze3k
MizLy

What would help more 60 damage over 3 turns or 100 health to your unit? Or +10 damage for the rest of the fight? My main problem with energy storm is that it is random so it could just hit that back unit guy and do nothing. It is also one less unit I am summoning. In my Avalon deck I usually run out of cards to cast regularly and if there are cards sitting in my hand I am doing something wrong. I can not afford spells that may or may not help the battle.

Ah, well that's you. I find them quite handy, and I also have the other spell in my deck, and I use 60 cards, but I've killed people before with it when they had 20 health, I had cast it the round before, and they tried to use song of silver, but it hit them before silver could take effect

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff