Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaptain K Rool's Husband

Floppy Member

I'll open a chest and get something I don't need, like a zillionth pissant unit. Is there a way to sell them back, or trade them out, or anything?

Is something like that in the works?

I mean, I would be in favor of "selling back" for something like their summon cost in mana. I don't need a sixth Wyrmtail Sage, or whatever.

Undead Enchantress

You can sell a * card for 50 essence and a ** card for 100 by going to your Army-->My Units-->Click the card you want to sell. You cannot sell *** and higher or if you have less than 5 of a card.

Vicious Doll

Go to the army tab, select all units from the right side column, (it's above armies) and all units that you own more than 4 of you are able to sell. They were considering working in a trading portion, but I'm not sure that they're going to ever do so.

Kaptain K Rool's Husband

Floppy Member

xxx_Stabarella_xxx
Go to the army tab, select all units from the right side column, (it's above armies) and all units that you own more than 4 of you are able to sell. They were considering working in a trading portion, but I'm not sure that they're going to ever do so.

Erynne
You can sell a * card for 50 essence and a ** card for 100 by going to your Army--&My Units--&Click the card you want to sell. You cannot sell *** and higher or if you have less than 5 of a card.

Thanks guys! Somehow I must have missed that in all my clicking around... It's always the last place you look.

Undead Enchantress

xxx_Stabarella_xxx
Probably never since they've abandoned the game. All the developers were either fired or transferred late April.

Vicious Doll

Erynne
xxx_Stabarella_xxx
Probably never since they've abandoned the game. All the developers were either fired or transferred late April.

Maybe if there's enough of a community use it won't be totally abandoned forever ;~;
I can tell by what they've been releasing that gaia really really really needs more money right now, if enough gets spent on heralds they might look at coming back to it. .__.'

Undead Enchantress

xxx_Stabarella_xxx
Erynne
xxx_Stabarella_xxx

Maybe if there's enough of a community use it won't be totally abandoned forever ;~;
I can tell by what they've been releasing that gaia really really really needs more money right now, if enough gets spent on heralds they might look at coming back to it. .__.'
As I know it, they've totally abandoned social games that linked with FB. That bubble has burst.

Vicious Doll

Erynne
As I know it, they've totally abandoned social games that linked with FB. That bubble has burst.
I only got interested with HOC once they brought it to gaia, it's the same with a lot of users. Just because it was once connected to facebook doesn't mean they can't expand it internally.

Undead Enchantress

xxx_Stabarella_xxx
Erynne
I only got interested with HOC once they brought it to gaia, it's the same with a lot of users. Just because it was once connected to facebook doesn't mean they can't expand it internally.
Unfortunately, it does. It was meant to be some sort of bridge thing and it really fell flat on its face. I'm guessing Gaia lost big money due to these social games flop. I don't think they want to revisit this game any time soon. It was killed even before it left open beta.

If you were to ask the admins and devs about the future of this game, they have this to say.

HoC Dead 1
HoC Dead 2
HoC is Dead 3

There are more in other forums, but I think the point is pretty much clear at this stage.

Vicious Doll

Erynne

Yeah, I really do not like that they've let it go though, and pointless though it may be, there's no harm in hopeful wishing. xD

Undead Enchantress

xxx_Stabarella_xxx
Erynne

Yeah, I really do not like that they've let it go though, and pointless though it may be, there's no harm in hopeful wishing. xD
True that. emotion_brofist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces