Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the essence packs do you like the best?

Gold 0.56617647058824 56.6% [ 77 ]
Silver 0.31617647058824 31.6% [ 43 ]
Bronze 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 136 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 91 92 93 > >>
I'm sorry to see the thread go, but I can understand it's a hassle dealing with complaints.
Thank you for maintaining it for so long! heart
I don't know about everyone else, but it really helped me in choosing what to buy.
It was also really fun to see other people's results and share my own. 4laugh
Shame :c this must live on
You must pass this on.
Let your legacy live!

Stone-cold Warlord

11,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I just opened a Silver pack. Inside were 2 Wyrmtail Sages, 2 Nagle Mages and a Questing Knight.

Hardened Lover

ah boo, sorry to see you have closed this down due to such a silly reason (people not understanding how statistics and generalities work). I was using this thread to give me an idea of which to buy when I finally decided to break down and buy more packs (haven't bought any since platinum) to see which I wanted to go with, particularly between bronze and silver. I was kind of surprised by some of the cards that were pulled by them, especially the Eldwyns!

Thank you for taking the time to make this thread in the first place and for maintaining it at long as you did. It was appreciated!

Dangerous Lunatic

Thank for for your thread =D

Unholy Prophet

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Complaints?
What could there possibly be to complain about?

Conversationalist

Shoopuffs

Complaints?
What could there possibly be to complain about?

Most likely Donna Fortuna's fickle nature alongside an innate inability to comprehend statistics and probability.

Decorated Streaker

clo-closed?
how sad,even though this is a good thread

Aged Prophet

17,450 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
This is very sad

I know many of us questioned the stats, like I did. But I was never doing it in a way to mean anything against this thread. I loved this thread and looked at it every time there was a new post.

I also shared all my results here as well. The things I said about stats were the sort of things that only improve with more data over time.

Though if you were shutting it down because of the pain of having to manage it I can understand.

Though would it be okay if results still got posted, but you didnt have to update the front page?

Moonlight Bunny

22,500 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Sagebomb
This is very sad

I know many of us questioned the stats, like I did. But I was never doing it in a way to mean anything against this thread. I loved this thread and looked at it every time there was a new post.

I also shared all my results here as well. The things I said about stats were the sort of things that only improve with more data over time.

Though if you were shutting it down because of the pain of having to manage it I can understand.

Though would it be okay if results still got posted, but you didnt have to update the front page?

Agrees with the above.

I'd also like to apologize for any role I've played in leading to this decision. I don't feel that I've misused or misrepresented the information in this thread, but certain person(s) have argued otherwise. I realise this is quite distressing for you as a result, and am very sorry that this situation has arisen.

Stone-cold Sex Symbol

So hard to read with strike.

Combative Codger

12,900 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Erynnis_Tristis

Agrees with the above.

I'd also like to apologize for any role I've played in leading to this decision. I don't feel that I've misused or misrepresented the information in this thread, but certain person(s) have argued otherwise. I realise this is quite distressing for you as a result, and am very sorry that this situation has arisen.

Has already privately expressed apologies to Junett for any possible role I may have played in her decision to close the Topic.
Hoping she'll reconsider because it's sorely missed.

Destructive Loverboy

17,000 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Aww, thanks Junett for keeping this thread up!

(probably going to be influential when I buy packs)

Perfect Bloodsucker

15,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Erogenous Jones
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
bought 9 gold packs, only recorded 3-stars and higher:
1. what must be done
2. nothing
3. succubus
4. knight of the horizon (4-star)
5. nothing
6. song of silver
7. embrace the void
8. embrace the void
9. tower guardian

the one 4-star I got and it's just an overpriced scout. classified_fu

Still, you got 78% Rare or Better, which is well above average (68.4%), as is your 11% rate for Epics (6.6%).

You do seem to be one lucky cuss. wink

luck has been on my side in hoc since I first started. emotion_dealwithit

Dedicated Consumer

8,550 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Getting sucky cards lately yes I know its a random generator been when on earth can I sell all of the useless cards I have currently since I like to keep my decks pure

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff