Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the essence packs do you like the best?

Gold 0.56617647058824 56.6% [ 77 ]
Silver 0.31617647058824 31.6% [ 43 ]
Bronze 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 136 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 91 92 93 > >>

Perfect Saint

Schonkopf
Iona's Reserves
1. Stalker Delyth.
2. Keljana.
3. Death Dealer.
4. Clouf of Curses.
5. Worm That Walks.
6. Keljana. emotion_facepalm
7. Kak the Scar & Raykl.
8. Artillery Golem.
9. Keljana. stare
10. Portal Burst.
11. Cloud of Curses.
12. Chained Beserker heart
13. Keljana classified_fu
14. Furliss the Portent.
15. Succubus.
Wow. I would be satisfied. I would have loved to get all the things you got except CoC and DD.
Two Keljanas in a single pack though?

Frozen Shade

Erogenous Jones
I still say that 15k is an awful lot when there's even only a 1 in 3 chance you'll get nothing, when you consider that can be a week's worth of Essence for a lot of people. sweatdrop

mhmm...almost a week to pool 15k E
since there is a lot of other things to do than sit and play HoC

Silver Pack:

Dragoneye Archer *
Dragonspawn Savage *
2 x Hellhound **
Raykl The Claw ***

mmm...so-so i guess
I still lack variety in card,hellhound is new
+1 more dragonspawn isn't bad

Combative Codger

12,900 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Schonkopf
Iona's Reserves
1. Stalker Delyth.
2. Keljana.
3. Death Dealer.
4. Clouf of Curses.
5. Worm That Walks.
7. Kak the Scar & Raykl.
8. Artillery Golem.
9. Keljana. stare
10. Portal Burst.
11. Cloud of Curses.
14. Furliss the Portent.
15. Succubus.

Just to confirm....those are your results for 15 Iona's Reserves, right?
You must've done a lot of offers!

Looks like if I want a Keljana, this might be the way to go. rolleyes
Erogenous Jones
Schonkopf
Iona's Reserves
1. Stalker Delyth.
2. Keljana.
3. Death Dealer.
4. Clouf of Curses.
5. Worm That Walks.
7. Kak the Scar & Raykl.
8. Artillery Golem.
9. Keljana. stare
10. Portal Burst.
11. Cloud of Curses.
14. Furliss the Portent.
15. Succubus.

Just to confirm....those are your results for 15 Iona's Reserves, right?
You must've done a lot of offers!

Looks like if I want a Keljana, this might be the way to go. rolleyes

Correct, 15 different packs.
Some were offers, the rest I actually bought (not buying as many games so..)
I actually only do vids and was able to gather about 900 last month.

Haha looks like it! I also got one in a Bronze pack previous and then earlier as a bonus card after battle emotion_facepalm
Myrielle
Schonkopf
Iona's Reserves
1. Stalker Delyth.
2. Keljana.
3. Death Dealer.
4. Clouf of Curses.
5. Worm That Walks.
7. Kak the Scar & Raykl.
8. Artillery Golem.
9. Keljana. stare
10. Portal Burst.
11. Cloud of Curses.
14. Furliss the Portent.
15. Succubus.
Wow. I would be satisfied. I would have loved to get all the things you got except CoC and DD.
Two Keljanas in a single pack though?

I am somewhat, would of preferred more chained beserkers then Keljana's! XD
No? Kak and Raykl came from 1 pack.
Got fed up with Silver since 1/20 packs of getting a 3 star, makes it just as bad as Bronze (in my case). I don't want to fork out 15k a pack for Gold..so back to Bronze..

And FML.
45 packs (all done yesterday) No 3 star or higher stare

Combative Codger

12,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Schonkopf

Haha looks like it! I also got one in a Bronze pack previous and then earlier as a bonus card after battle emotion_facepalm

Nice! smile

Have to admit to a bit of jealousy re: both, your Post-Game Drops and being able to watch vids for GC.
It's incredibly rare for there to ever be a video available here (Canada), so buying Packs would necessitate spending real money, which I'm not really sure I want to do with the results being so random.
If they could come up with a way to ensure I got what I wanted for my money, I'd probably do it in a heartbeat, but with the odds being as good (or better, really) that I'd get something that was of no use to me, as they are of me getting something I can use, I just can't see my way clear to spending any real money on Iona's.

Perhaps once I've got all of the available Rares and the only reasonable avenue to Epics and Legendarys (from a percentage percepective) is Pay Packs.

Combative Codger

12,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Schonkopf
Got fed up with Silver since 1/20 packs of getting a 3 star, makes it just as bad as Bronze (in my case). I don't want to fork out 15k a pack for Gold..so back to Bronze..

And FML.

Hate to say it, but I think Bronze is a waste for anybody but the newest of Newbies.
Yeah, there were some Legendary's and an Epic reported early on, but frankly, I'm finding those reports less credible as time passes, seeing as there hasn't been another since the initial drops a week ago.

I still can't decide between Silver and Gold though, but my initial results were 3 Rares for 5 Golds purchased, vs 0 for 5 in both Silver and Bronze, so I'm still leaning towards Gold.

Have to admit that Silver's 3.53% Legendary rate is tempting though. xp
Erogenous Jones
Schonkopf

Nice! smile

Have to admit to a bit of jealousy re: both, your Post-Game Drops and being able to watch vids for GC.
It's incredibly rare for there to ever be a video available here (Canada), so buying Packs would necessitate spending real money, which I'm not really sure I want to do with the results being so random.
If they could come up with a way to ensure I got what I wanted for my money, I'd probably do it in a heartbeat, but with the odds being as good (or better, really) that I'd get something that was of no use to me, as they are of me getting something I can use, I just can't see my way clear to spending any real money on Iona's.

Perhaps once I've got all of the available Rares and the only reasonable avenue to Epics and Legendarys (from a percentage percepective) is Pay Packs.

Well I normally do PvC, and 9/10 get essence so.. wouldn't mind if that was my only copy of her! XD
That really sucks, I'm glad I can view them here (England) since I can hardly ever justify spending my money on here like I use to (picky with items haha)
Yes exactly. I would probably throw more money at it if there was a type of guarantee.
I know they need the revenue to justify keep working on this game, but you don't need to piss your customers off either (though Capcom seem to get away with that).
Paid or otherwise I should think a pack that contains only 3 Star+ would be a good idea imo. Yes you are not actually guaranteed a Legendary but I think by now everone is sick of the sea of 1's and 2's they are bound to be swimming in. (If Gold pack did that I would say 15k is more justified)

I would dread to think just how much money one would have to spend to get them.
I suspect for the 4-5 Star cards you'd really need to buy the $10 packs o_e
Erogenous Jones
Schonkopf

And FML.

Hate to say it, but I think Bronze is a waste for anybody but the newest of Newbies.
Yeah, there were some Legendary's and an Epic reported early on, but frankly, I'm finding those reports less credible as time passes, seeing as there hasn't been another since the initial drops a week ago.

I still can't decide between Silver and Gold though, but my initial results were 3 Rares for 5 Golds purchased, vs 0 for 5 in both Silver and Bronze, so I'm still leaning towards Gold.

Have to admit that Silver's 3.53% Legendary rate is tempting though. xp

Well I was going by what Pan said about Silver basically paying out the same over time as Gold. Would assume that would also apply to Bronze.
My Maths is rubbish (understanding it etc), but going by results here Gold seems to pay out about 60%+ So 60+/100 packs= 1.5million essence. Silver has lower odds but it also costs less, so for the same 1.5million essence you could buy 300 packs, then comes Bronze at 1,500 packs x_x
I was assuming that going with either Silver or Bronze you would end up with the same amount of 3+ as buying Gold (just that Gold ratio is better compared to it's smaller amount of packs you need to buy)
Please correct me if my understanding of it is wrong -will totally farm for Gold packs if so-

Combative Codger

12,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Schonkopf

Well I was going by what Pan said about Silver basically paying out the same over time as Gold. Would assume that would also apply to Bronze.
My Maths is rubbish (understanding it etc), but going by results here Gold seems to pay out about 60%+ So 60+/100 packs= 1.5million essence. Silver has lower odds but it also costs less, so for the same 1.5million essence you could buy 300 packs, then comes Bronze at 1,500 packs x_x
I was assuming that going with either Silver or Bronze you would end up with the same amount of 3+ as buying Gold (just that Gold ratio is better compared to it's smaller amount of packs you need to buy)
Please correct me if my understanding of it is wrong -will totally farm for Gold packs if so-

Well as of Junett's latest updating of people's reports, here's what I have in my spreadsheet....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It would seem to me that if you're looking strictly for Rares, Gold is probably the better bet from a percentage perspective, although from an Essence standpoint, Silver seems to win hands down.
Where I become indecisive is the odds.
I'm not one to beat the odds, and even 50/50 usually finds me on the losing end, so even though the Essence numbers would clearly suggest that Silver is better than Gold, the odds make me nervous.
I think for me at least, it's better to spend more for my Packs than to risk the substantially lower odds that come with a Silver Pack, even if the math says otherwise.
Erogenous Jones
Schonkopf

Well as of Junett's latest updating of people's reports, here's what I have in my spreadsheet....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It would seem to me that if you're looking strictly for Rares, Gold is probably the better bet from a percentage perspective, although from an Essence standpoint, Silver seems to win hands down.
Where I become indecisive is the odds.
I'm not one to beat the odds, and even 50/50 usually finds me on the losing end, so even though the Essence numbers would clearly suggest that Silver is better than Gold, the odds make me nervous.
I think for me at least, it's better to spend more for my Packs than to risk the substantially lower odds that come with a Silver Pack, even if the math says otherwise.

Yes in theory (at least) Silver should pretty much be the same in the end, but like yourself the odds. Lady Luck really does not like me I wonder if we can bribe her.
Thd odds for 3*+ in Gold packs is very attractive, specially since they're (obviously) the cards I need now. Hello again Wave Attack!
More Iona Reserves

1. Rage Dragon & Slaughter Wheel.
2. Master of Flames.
3. Rage Dragon.
4. Keljana --- you again stare
5. The Fallen One.
6. Succubus.
7. Chained Beserker.

Since I use a mixed deck> Avalon/Flameborn very happy with these results surprised
/stubborn.
More Bronze and holy s**t!
10 packs.
x1 3 star --> Lord Paladin Cadogan.
x1 5 star --> Crimson Queen Zerakyl.

Oh I feel soo stupid going over records I forgot to mention I got Master of Flames in my first 20 packs /:

Familiar Lunatic

I think Keljana is trying to tell you something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff