Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the essence packs do you like the best?

Gold 0.56617647058824 56.6% [ 77 ]
Silver 0.31617647058824 31.6% [ 43 ]
Bronze 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 136 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 91 92 93 > >>

Malevolent Warlord

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
luhft
Pack(s) purchased: 2 Silver
Cards obtained: This would best be answered in poetry form:

The 9th Mr. Eye...
Why Krylyr, why?

I ask but I get no reply.
And so it is I only sigh.

For though it's true that you can fly...
In marketplace we'll say goodbye.

Until that is please do not cry.
Someone will love you more than I.

i'll take some of those krylyrs off your hands :V
Elf King Alberic

Give 'em a good home. With wild, green pastures to graze in! The other kind of grazing, that is. If they miss every time they go to eat, they won't last long. emo

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
luhft
Elf King Alberic

Give 'em a good home. With wild, green pastures to graze in! The other kind of grazing, that is. If they miss every time they go to eat, they won't last long. emo

Green pastures with plenty of playful village folk for him to graze on...not that he needs to practice grazing gonk But still, maybe one day, he will learn some skills, and not have to be so blind.

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
luhft
Elf King Alberic

At least they can fly over to the other side of the fence where the grass is greener. lol
InferiorPringle
Bronze Pack~
1*-Cursed Legion
1*-Jagged Legion
1*-Royal Alchemist
1*-Screaming Boulder
1*-I forgot xD
Sigh. Someday, an Eldywyn out of a bronze. That'd be a great tale.

Just done that mate, saved up from 5-6 wave attacks and bought a gold and got 4 2* and a 1* had 1k left over and bought a single bronze pack (my first) and got 4 1* and Eldwyn ^___^

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Gavyn the Mighty
Nevermind, I quickly did it up...

Essence per pack with a rare or above (3*, 4*, 5*):
Gold: 20,294
Silver: 14,500
Bronze: 17,625

@Erogenous Jones
You can't simply say essence per 4* or 5* (IMO), since it is more generally a rare (3*) and above, with enhanced chances for 4* and 5* as you move up in pack cost. Yes, it is a good estimation... but looking at all rarity combined above the rare-threshold gives a better representation of what one can expect with regards to rare and above... which is the general sticking point with the packs.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Fair enough, and I have updated the spreadsheet commensurately.
Surprisingly enough, it doesn't make my decision on which Packs to buy any easier really.
Yeah, I could buy Gold Packs and have an excellent shot at a Rare, and the odds of Rare or Better are admittedly better in Golds than in the others (Silver is pretty small sampling...), but when you look at the E Cost, especially for Legendary (which I still don't have one of), Bronze looks like the better bet.
I've got 90k E hoarded, and theoretically, based on these results, if I were to spend it all on Bronze Packs, I'd get one, despite the lower odds vs Gold.

Shapeshifter

Tryve
InferiorPringle
Bronze Pack~
1*-Cursed Legion
1*-Jagged Legion
1*-Royal Alchemist
1*-Screaming Boulder
1*-I forgot xD
Sigh. Someday, an Eldywyn out of a bronze. That'd be a great tale.

Just done that mate, saved up from 5-6 wave attacks and bought a gold and got 4 2* and a 1* had 1k left over and bought a single bronze pack (my first) and got 4 1* and Eldwyn ^___^

Can you prove this?

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Junett
Tryve

Can you prove this?

What she said.

I sincerely don't want to offend anyone, or impugn anyone's honesty, but these reports of Legendary's popping up so often from Bronze Packs, despite what is supposed to be an inifinitesimally small probability, just sets off my spidey-sense.

Junett is trying to do a public service by tallying the odds of getting quality Cards from the various Packs in order to assist people with their decision making, and it would be a shame if, for whatever reason, people Posted false results and invalidated her efforts.

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
luhft
Pack(s) purchased: 2 Silver
Cards obtained: This would best be answered in poetry form:

The 9th Mr. Eye...
Why Krylyr, why?

I ask but I get no reply.
And so it is I only sigh.

For though it's true that you can fly...
In marketplace we'll say goodbye.

Until that is please do not cry.
Someone will love you more than I.

To have even one of the beast they call Kryler
For me, would be rapture! The ultimate thriller!
I'd give my right arm, just to summon that killer.
To think that some people just see him as filler. dramallama

Witty Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100
Another silver, empty once again. Still not a single rare card since this update for me :/

Revered Inquisitor

Erogenous Jones

Junett

Not sure about this individual, but I checked with Pan about the first occurrence (2 5* in 5 bronze packs) ...and he said it was legitimate. This could easily be legitimate if the prior was, and I got it verified... solely because I was concerned of people being misled too.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

x5 Silver packs.
x1 3 Star card -->Song of Silver.

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Gavyn the Mighty
Erogenous Jones

Junett

Not sure about this individual, but I checked with Pan about the first occurrence (2 5* in 5 bronze packs) ...and he said it was legitimate. This could easily be legitimate if the prior was, and I got it verified... solely because I was concerned of people being misled too.

Thanks Gavyn. That's good to have confirmed. smile
I admit to having checked the profiles of both people who said they received Legendary's and while my suspicions were only increased by the "newness" of the second person's Account, the first person certainly does seem legit.
As someone who, like many others, has spent a lot of time and Essence building my Deck, and still hasn't received a 5 Star or Non-Starter Herald, I have to also admit to a bit of jealousy at Diamond's incredible good luck.
Kinda confirms my suspicions with regards to luck in some ways....seems you either have it, or you don't.

Revered Inquisitor

Erogenous Jones
Gavyn the Mighty
Erogenous Jones

Junett

Thanks Gavyn. That's good to have confirmed. smile
I admit to having checked the profiles of both people who said they received Legendary's and while my suspicions were only increased by the "newness" of the second person's Account, the first person certainly does seem legit.
As someone who, like many others, has spent a lot of time and Essence building my Deck, and still hasn't received a 5 Star or Non-Starter Herald, I have to also admit to a bit of jealousy at Diamond's incredible good luck.
Kinda confirms my suspicions with regards to luck in some ways....seems you either have it, or you don't.

I can understand that. I recieved my first non-starter herald two days ago (Delyth), and I didn't even get her in a pack... but as a bonus card. I've only ever gotten one 5*, my namesake, and that was back in Late Nov/Early December a few days after the huge card release... when Platinum packs were really awesome.

I've easily spent between 150,000 and 200,000 essence, if not more as well. So, I definitely know how all of that feels.

Diamond had ridiculously awesome luck... with the odds of that pull...man, I hope they went and played the lottery that night.

Unforgiving Warlord

13,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Love Machine 150
...looks like I should save for a gold pack

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers