Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the essence packs do you like the best?

Gold 0.56617647058824 56.6% [ 77 ]
Silver 0.31617647058824 31.6% [ 43 ]
Bronze 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 136 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92 93 > >>

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Junett
Starshine

Ahhh I'm sorry for the double quote. But do you happen to remember which packs you bought? sweatdrop

Kide Lyren

Yeah I don't know why. It's something I'd like to ask Pan about. sweatdrop

Myrielle

You're welcome! I'm sorry it's a bit disorganized at the moment...

ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry

Hmm. If you could give me a rough estimate, I think it would still help. I'm not interested in stuff like which packs had certain commons and uncommons. I just want to know the number of packs that contained no rare cards and the number that had something rare or better.

I know, I just don't remember how many packs I bought...I think 7 sapphires, yielded one epic- lord of ashes.

Destructive Bunny

They were platinum packs 3nodding

Shapeshifter

Thanks guys! I added those in. (and I'll stop quote spamming you all)
Goodness those platinum packs. sweatdrop

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Junett

Don't know if you have included these....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shapeshifter

Erogenous Jones

I will add them in now! Yay thank you! Yay for more numbers.
I'll also link back to your post on the first post, or should I link to your thread?

edit: also I'm assuming pre update means before the price changes correct?

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Junett
Erogenous Jones

I will add them in now! Yay thank you! Yay for more numbers.
I'll also link back to your post on the first post, or should I link to your thread?

edit: also I'm assuming pre update means before the price changes correct?

Correct smile

I'll be updating the Sapphires as I buy more, but I doubt I'll be buying any more Plats just yet since I was able to get 30 Pre and 30 Post samples, so my Sapphire thread might be worth linking to, but it might just be easier if I posted any updates here?

Shapeshifter

Erogenous Jones

Yeah it doesn't look like plats are as good anymore. I'll link to both your thread and your posts! Since you are contributing a lot of data! Thank you very much biggrin

Revered Inquisitor

Card Statistics and Details - Compiled
Card Averages: Faction, Mana Cost and Type. & Fun Facts
HoC Forfeit System Revision Proposal

The only potential problem I see with this is a user's level. I am unsure how it may effect the data, but it may be something good to record in sample size gets large enough to where it is valid. Just an idea though.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Shapeshifter

Gavyn the Mighty

Hmmm. How would it affect it though? I'm not sure I understand. I'm pretty sure the user's level only affects which packs people are able to buy. I thought the 'chance of better bonus' only influenced cards obtained after pvp or in the chaos chest.

Revered Inquisitor

Junett
Gavyn the Mighty

Hmmm. How would it affect it though? I'm not sure I understand. I'm pretty sure the user's level only affects which packs people are able to buy. I thought the 'chance of better bonus' only influenced cards obtained after pvp or in the chaos chest.

Just something to keep track of. I've seen far more high level players get rarer cards than lower level players (granted, it could easily just be unnecessary bragging, while the lower level players more keep to themselves)

It would most certainly be something interesting to look into, regardless... I think anyways. Probably would get rather cumbersome though.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

Witty Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100
Gavyn the Mighty
Junett
Gavyn the Mighty

Just something to keep track of. I've seen far more high level players get rarer cards than lower level players (granted, it could easily just be unnecessary bragging, while the lower level players more keep to themselves)

It would most certainly be something interesting to look into, regardless... I think anyways. Probably would get rather cumbersome though.

I spent 20k on plat packs when I first turned level 30. I got Eldwyn in those packs, among other nice cards. Three levels later I got Zerakl. I also had a day in my 30's where I got seven 3-4 star cards. (This was all pre-update of course) but anyways, considering all the 80's that have no non-starter heralds, I'd say it's just the packs now.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/heralds-of-chaos/opening-10-packs-is-cool-diamond-edition/t.84058529/?_gaia_t_=3934

My diamonds, you can use ^_^

Shapeshifter

Gavyn the Mighty

Hmm. Ok. I can try and keep track of it. It's a little difficult since level only increases and people will be at different levels when they buy packs. But we know who is contributing data, so we know their levels. We also know that packs are unlocked at certain levels, so only higher level players can buy diamonds, etc.

Rogue Phoenix Fire

I also think I got a lot better cards when my level was lower. emo
And I think you're right about the packs now. surprised

Sagebomb

Thank you very much biggrin
I've added it to the first post and linked back to your thread. ^_^

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Junett

Thank you very much biggrin
I've added it to the first post and linked back to your thread. ^_^

Your welcome ^_^

Shameless Noob

15,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I got 4 diamond packs so far since the update where they increased the cost to 6k and they've all had:

3 common, 2 uncommon

Amazing I know right? heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas