Welcome to Gaia! ::

Caring Cleric

23,600 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Uh, I wonder... do we also gain Essences from the number of units we summon besides killing enemy units? It doesn't seem to work that way. sweatdrop

Familiar Phantom

Evacuated the last of my essence today w00t

The Honey Beige's Husbando

Aged Gaian

Miyoko Tomoyo

You are pvping yourself?? xd I would rather like to see people pvp with someone other than himself, that's a real challenge. They should add some watch-rooms where guests can watch a match. 3nodding

Eeeeyup. And having lots of fun with it. rofl I got some decent cards thanks to this.

I'd be interesting to PvP someone else, as long as I get more good cards. Or even to watch. xp

You have an interesting idea, if only the Gaia staff wasn't thinking only in themselves an their Flynn's Booties.

Caring Cleric

23,600 Points
  • Waffles! 25
CourageNFaith

You are pvping yourself?? xd I would rather like to see people pvp with someone other than himself, that's a real challenge. They should add some watch-rooms where guests can watch a match. 3nodding

The Honey Beige's Husbando

Aged Gaian

Le bump!

Yeah, the game still works via the following link:

www.gaiaonline.com/fbapps/nimbus/

Be sure to convert all essences, folks! Also, PvP is working!

And now, for a random pic of a match that I had today between me and my mule:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PS.: Screw SmashBox! rofl

Anamosa Valentine's Sweetheart

Gallant Hero

25,600 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Master Slayer 200
LiaThistle
Credit goes to Magus for finding the initial url. All I did was figure out you could copy a part of that to play the solitare versions, and ask if it was okay.

Ah I see, I'll make sure he gets one too, thanks! 3nodding

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
oo thank you!

Divorced Divorcee

11,850 Points
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • 20 Wins 100
I'm the Bearded Cosplayer of Gaia, and i approve this thread.

Destructive Bunny

Joelthief
Maybe they dont know how to remove it lol

lol! looks that way lol

Caring Cleric

23,600 Points
  • Waffles! 25
Thanks to both Lia and Magus. 3nodding

Dedcadent Pants

Falcon Starlight
I'm glad to see the game's still playable through Gaia account... at least we can continue earning our little gold paychecks until they completely decouple it from Gaia and handout our discharge papers. =P

*drops an extra tip to Lia* You deserve it for this thread. wink

Credit goes to Magus for finding the initial url. All I did was figure out you could copy a part of that to play the solitare versions, and ask if it was okay.

Anamosa Valentine's Sweetheart

Gallant Hero

25,600 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Master Slayer 200
I'm glad to see the game's still playable through Gaia account... at least we can continue earning our little gold paychecks until they completely decouple it from Gaia and handout our discharge papers. =P

*drops an extra tip to Lia* You deserve it for this thread. wink

Dedcadent Pants

Omnileech
What's the point? What I like most about the game is PvP and that's pretty much gone since the chances of me randomly being matched with someone is slim.

Eh, if you're no longer interested, then by all means, enjoy other games. I thought you might be interested to know it is still playable, and since I don't know many of the regular PvPers, figured that word of mouth from those who did might be able to restore enough of the community to enable regular PvP.

Omnipresent Warlord

LiaThistle
Splodges

badtzmaru

Omnileech

Myrielle

Thought you might want to spread the word. wink

What's the point? What I like most about the game is PvP and that's pretty much gone since the chances of me randomly being matched with someone is slim.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
LiaThistle
Splodges

I see what you mean and do understand. My question now is, does it cost a lot of money to keep a game on site that they created themselves? If they created a game, themselves, then it shouldn't cost them any money to keep it on the site, right, or wrong? Lots of users on Gaia spend real money buying cash cards. Whether the cash cards they buy is for zOMG, HoC, SmashBlox, or the Cash Shop. Either way lots of users are spending their money on cash cards and Gaia is earning their money. Why does the cash card money have to go towards a game and show that it's being paid off that way? Why can't all the cash that's going towards the company be scattered throughout the company to pay off things including the workers? I'm sure there's a lot that we as users don't know, and what we're being told is a brief outline. Of course though, we can't always get what we want. Even if it makes sense to us.

It costs. Most of the costs are invisible to us, being bandwidth, server space, and database space. Which, if they're trying to cut down on those, means that any game that is costing more than it brings in must go. Heralds was apparently one such game.

I do, however, agree that it'll be a while before they pull HoC down, because the logical conclusion with it still being up is that the code is tightly coupled. Decoupling will take some time, since, as you mentioned, they don't have anyone who's familiar with it.

This is not to say someone couldn't build up a large stockpile of essence, I just don't recommend building up anything past what you plan to use in the immediate future. I doubt we'll get warning when the FB version gets pulled.

Ahh okay. Well thank you for clarifying that up with me. You're probably right though. If they were to pull the game off of FB, we most likely won't get a warning about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff