Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Inquisitor

Any chance we could get more unit artwork released for backgrounds, etc... assuming all of the base art for the units is laying around somewhere?

There are some units I'd really love to see as actual art that you guys likely did... Gavyn, Jakyr, Fafnir, Night's Agent... lots more...

Re-bumping this since the HoC AtA (Council of Chaos) news that artwork would be posted soon; via being passed on to [ JK ] by Panagrammic with confirmation that artwork would be posted.

What artwork would you guys like to see posted?

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Familiar Lunatic

Gavyn the Mighty

I would have posted this in the question collection thread... but when I go in there, my anti-virus stops it saying there is malware on the first page.

Weird, I don't get that, so either it's on your side, like some add or something, or my anti-v is failing :U

Revered Inquisitor

gataka
Gavyn the Mighty

I would have posted this in the question collection thread... but when I go in there, my anti-virus stops it saying there is malware on the first page.

Weird, I don't get that, so either it's on your side, like some add or something, or my anti-v is failing :U

Card Statistics and Details - Compiled
Card Averages: Faction, Mana Cost and Type. & Fun Facts
HoC - User Designed Card Contest

It is really weird... because before yesterday, I was fine trying to enter. It is only on the first page too.. I can click on the last page and enter just fine.... didn't wan't to bump it though just in case.

What the malware was called in my anti-virus reminded me of what people used to put in their signatures all the time on this site to get people to click... but since it blocked my access, I don't know.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Lol there is malware everywhere in this forum. Look at my post history. rofl It got eaten.

/jk
Gavyn the Mighty

Any chance we could get more unit artwork released for backgrounds, etc... assuming all of the base art for the units is laying around somewhere?

There are some units I'd really love to see as actual art that you guys likely did... Gavyn, Jakyr, Fafnir, Night's Agent... lots more... Ha ha.

Revered Inquisitor

Knight of the Horizon
Lol there is malware everywhere in this forum. Look at my post history. rofl It got eaten.

/jk
Gavyn the Mighty

There are some units I'd really love to see as actual art that you guys likely did... Gavyn, Jakyr, Fafnir, Night's Agent... lots more... Ha ha.

Lol. Mine too! :O lol

Destructive Bunny

I can ask the artists' tumblrs for you 3nodding

Revered Inquisitor

Starshine

Is there specific tumblrs? :O /excited

Ask for Gavyn specifically? <3

I thought the tumblr was just a general HoC tag search...

Destructive Bunny

The link floating around for tumblr is a general tag search 3nodding but you can see which artists posted what in it and reblog them to get their attention.
You can always try it yourself if you have a tumblr account, I'm at work so it'll have to wait unil I get home.
Gavyn the Mighty
Starshine

Revered Inquisitor

Starshine
The link floating around for tumblr is a general tag search 3nodding but you can see which artists posted what in it and reblog them to get their attention.
You can always try it yourself if you have a tumblr account, I'm at work so it'll have to wait unil I get home.
Gavyn the Mighty
Starshine

i might have to give it a go. razz ... if I can remember my log-in info on there. Lol.

Destructive Bunny

Do it mrgreen If they have ask boxes you can drop questions for them too.
Gavyn the Mighty
Starshine
Gavyn the Mighty
Starshine

i might have to give it a go. razz ... if I can remember my log-in info on there. Lol.

Revered Inquisitor

Starshine
Do it mrgreen If they have ask boxes you can drop questions for them too.

razz Tumblr is broken right now; for me at least. ha ha. It shall have to wait.

I really hope they are willing to share some more though, the little bit that was on there and the stuff in the downloads on here has left me wanting more.

Dapper Gekko

Gavyn the Mighty

Try the HoC Tumblr page. :L They release lots of hock art there as they're ready for the public to see it, I'd imagine.

EDIT: Linkage

Revered Inquisitor

Blademaster Banryu
Gavyn the Mighty

Try the HoC Tumblr page. :L They release lots of hock art there as they're ready for the public to see it, I'd imagine.

*Points above*

razz Thanks!

Dapper Gekko

Gavyn the Mighty
Blademaster Banryu
Gavyn the Mighty

*Points above*

razz Thanks!

Yeah I noticed that after I posted. =w= My bad.
I'm eagerly anticipating new art releases as well, actually. x3 As much as I eat up this tactical s**t I think the art is actually my favorite thing about HoC.

Revered Inquisitor

Blademaster Banryu
Gavyn the Mighty
Blademaster Banryu
Gavyn the Mighty

*Points above*

razz Thanks!

Yeah I noticed that after I posted. =w= My bad.
I'm eagerly anticipating new art releases as well, actually. x3 As much as I eat up this tactical s**t I think the art is actually my favorite thing about HoC.

Ha ha. No problem. it actually prompted me to check it again and stuff wasn't being glitchy on that site.. so I asked them... the artists on there. razz

I prefer the game more, personally.. but that art is amazing as well! I need moreeeeeeee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff