Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Man-Lover

14,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Brandisher 100
I really don't have that great of cards. At level 44 I have knight of three dooms and that is about it, no master of flames, no grey mages, no tower golems. But I am working with what I got and winning most my matches. I want to save up essence for when new cards come out but I also want to spend it and get a few of those current nice shiny cards. So I was wondering should I save up my essence or spend it? Also anyone know when the next card update will be?

Undead Enchantress

Won't you get even more guilty if you win using more super cards should you get them?

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Lambs and Lions
I really don't have that great of cards. At level 44 I have knight of three dooms and that is about it, no master of flames, no grey mages, no tower golems. But I am working with what I got and winning most my matches. I want to save up essence for when new cards come out but I also want to spend it and get a few of those current nice shiny cards. So I was wondering should I save up my essence or spend it? Also anyone know when the next card update will be?

It seems certain users are more likely to get specific cards you have 3 dooms i have 2 eldwyns..ill be expecting a 3rd soon....I usully save too but that ruby pack you're about to reach is pretty crap i got better cards at sapph....apart from 1 breath of ancients

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
icekoldozy
Lambs and Lions

It seems certain users are more likely to get specific cards you have 3 dooms i have 2 eldwyns..ill be expecting a 3rd soon....I usully save too but that ruby pack you're about to reach is pretty crap i got better cards at sapph....apart from 1 breath of ancients

I have learnt my lesson no more essence spent on ruby pack either a patch happens or ill spend it on sapph

Destructive Bunny

I just got my first tower golem today. Need 3 more of those xd

I never have the patience to save up, it's buy as I go.

I don't think there will be another card update for sometime.

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Spend it all on platinum packs is my vote. heart

Just got knight of 3 dooms from one. : D I probly won't use him any time soon, but I'm still really happy about it. heart

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Level 70, I have none of the units mentioned in OP.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
I'm sorry, when did tower golems become that great?

I really want my artillery golem. crying

I have a gray mage, a master of flames.

That's about it Avalon-wise.

I think you should wait for the pack update.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Only Gray

tower golems are amazing tanks; their special allows them to absorb damage from other allies, plus they have armor 20.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff