Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rogue Phoenix Fire

Especially with the 44 filths.

I think I have a couple of cards I haven't sold back, but since sellbacks are a lot less frequent with these gold packs, they don't bother me as much. Especially if I just don't look at all the units. xD

XD yeps. And yeah when each card from a gold back is worth 3k, I can see it being harder to sell back XD

Witty Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100
Sagebomb
Rogue Phoenix Fire

Especially with the 44 filths.

I think I have a couple of cards I haven't sold back, but since sellbacks are a lot less frequent with these gold packs, they don't bother me as much. Especially if I just don't look at all the units. xD

XD yeps. And yeah when each card from a gold back is worth 3k, I can see it being harder to sell back XD

Especially because it's 3k a card. Now if only the rare card would give be something useful. Only the 7th Rakyl and a 5th Krylyr so far xD I guess Krylyr can sell on the marketplace, but who in their right mind will want those Rakyls???

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rogue Phoenix Fire

Especially because it's 3k a card. Now if only the rare card would give be something useful. Only the 7th Rakyl and a 5th Krylyr so far xD I guess Krylyr can sell on the marketplace, but who in their right mind will want those Rakyls???

Yeah krylyrs I can see being worth something, but starter heralds not so much, there are huge numbers around, and if peeps havent already done so theres the extra ones of the one you didnt start with for only 1k *shrugs*

Witty Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100
Sagebomb
Rogue Phoenix Fire

Yeah krylyrs I can see being worth something, but starter heralds not so much, there are huge numbers around, and if peeps havent already done so theres the extra ones of the one you didnt start with for only 1k *shrugs*

Looks like I'm going to have some rakyls tricked out with runes then :/ On the bright side, if I ever want to super-power one with whatever rune requires a crap-ton of them, I'll be able to do it for a very good price.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rogue Phoenix Fire

Looks like I'm going to have some rakyls tricked out with runes then :/ On the bright side, if I ever want to super-power one with whatever rune requires a crap-ton of them, I'll be able to do it for a very good price.

Yep, I dont mind throwing away potential essence gain by selling in MP, for the sake of getting a bunch more power ups for my cards....even if the powerups are pretty pointless. But then at the end of the day I am not playing this game to profit or make gold...so Im not too worried overall about sales, besides maybe more chances to get packs to get the cards I dont have, or to buy the cards I dont have. Though I am saving essence for that too.

Witty Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100
Sagebomb
Rogue Phoenix Fire

Yep, I dont mind throwing away potential essence gain by selling in MP, for the sake of getting a bunch more power ups for my cards....even if the powerups are pretty pointless. But then at the end of the day I am not playing this game to profit or make gold...so Im not too worried overall about sales, besides maybe more chances to get packs to get the cards I dont have, or to buy the cards I dont have. Though I am saving essence for that too.

I'm terrible at saving essence, but I know there are definitely cards that I'll want to buy on the MP. It's sad that a lot of the cards I have to sell aren't really all that desired. Even worse if we have to have four to sell them. Maybe I should be saving, but then I just feel like I don't have a goal or the goal is so far out that I'm unmotivated to get to it.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rogue Phoenix Fire

I'm terrible at saving essence, but I know there are definitely cards that I'll want to buy on the MP. It's sad that a lot of the cards I have to sell aren't really all that desired. Even worse if we have to have four to sell them. Maybe I should be saving, but then I just feel like I don't have a goal or the goal is so far out that I'm unmotivated to get to it.

Fair enough, I currently have 309k essence, which I know is still nothing compared to some. But atm I am working on a earn 65k essence spend 15k essence philosophy. so each time I move up 50k

Witty Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100
Sagebomb
Rogue Phoenix Fire

Fair enough, I currently have 309k essence, which I know is still nothing compared to some. But atm I am working on a earn 65k essence spend 15k essence philosophy. so each time I move up 50k

I think 30k is the most I've ever had at once xD Maybe something like that would work for me, though maybe move up 20k increments instead of 50k.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rogue Phoenix Fire
Sagebomb
Rogue Phoenix Fire

I think 30k is the most I've ever had at once xD Maybe something like that would work for me, though maybe move up 20k increments instead of 50k.

Yeah you need to work within what works for you

Witty Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100
Sagebomb
Yeah you need to work within what works for you

Thanks for the idea smile Hopefully I'll have some essence to spend on the marketplace by the time it comes out!

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Its been a while, but recently with units getting "stuck" on the screen its time to bring this back.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

nothing altered in any way. Wrym from other side got "stuck"

And...Raykl had a big sword for him...

Cutie-Pie

Junett
uhhh

User Image
HAHAHAHA

Super Noob

9,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
just posting this, stupid wave attack

Witty Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

I think this can go down as one of the worse ever hauls from winning Wave. That essence is not capped, it's just pathetic xD It might even be a record.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rogue Phoenix Fire

I think this can go down as one of the worse ever hauls from winning Wave. That essence is not capped, it's just pathetic xD It might even be a record.

nice one heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces