Welcome to Gaia! ::

I ran out of cards once, but i when it happened to me a got my a** kicked. Despite this happening i still continued to shrink my deck down from 45 to 40 now.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
AdiMonster
Only Gray
AdiMonster
Only Gray
This is me not giving a ******** hey thats cool i do that some times biggrin

Congrats for not putting me on ignore.

But seriously, I see so many bragging threads, it gets irritating.
theres no fun im somply ignoring you. :p.
If you dont like the bragging threads though, its your problem. I only did it because i was really happy with myself and i felt a public congratulation to myself was necessary since i rarely brag about anything.

Well, congrats then!

It's always fun to turn the tide on your opponent.

Benevolent Lunatic

Invisible Seeker

19,275 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Erynnis_Tristis
AdiMonster
Lactation Filtration
When these stupid bragging threads get too lazy to even put up a screenie...

>.< wow i didnt even think of that sad now im back to feeling stupid.

Ignore the trolling. It's not like everyone else is being modest about their accomplishments...your thread fits right in. (And it's not like there are rules against it, as long as you don't namedrop, so imo you're good.)

Also not everything needs to be screenshotted, unless people are too lazy to read. wink

Congrats on your win, and commiserations to your defeated foe, whoever they may be. 3nodding
This biggrin

Foe

Only Gray
AdiMonster
Only Gray

theres no fun im somply ignoring you. :p.
If you dont like the bragging threads though, its your problem. I only did it because i was really happy with myself and i felt a public congratulation to myself was necessary since i rarely brag about anything.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
AdiMonster
Only Gray

good job i like a story c:

Dedicated Tactician

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
There's nothing like turning a losing battle into a winner~ Congratulations. 3nodding

Foe

Erynnis_Tristis
AdiMonster
Lactation Filtration

Ignore the trolling. It's not like everyone else is being modest about their accomplishments...your thread fits right in. (And it's not like there are rules against it, as long as you don't namedrop, so imo you're good.)

Also not everything needs to be screenshotted, unless people are too lazy to read. wink

Congrats on your win, and commiserations to your defeated foe, whoever they may be. 3nodding
your post really suprises me. never thought someone would congratulate me on this site for anything ._. thanks a lot though biggrin

Foe

Only Gray

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
AdiMonster
Lactation Filtration

Foe

Lactation Filtration

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
This is me not giving a ********.

Malevolent Receiver

7,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Foe

i normally dont do this but my most recently has really got me feeling like a genius.

so it was near the end of the game. my opponent had 5/6 and me 4/6. i was covering the two closest to him and we were just kind of stalling until it finally happened. no more cards. so i moved in my attuners and balanced out the two armies. i didnt realize i had moved in a scout on one portal and saw a rattling imp sitting on a portal. i had a cataclysm dragon with 65 hp so i moved him in and threw the rest of my army onto the portal he was waiting on. i think he wanted armageddon. anyway cata dragon OHKOs the imp and my army stomps all over da guy and i won and i felt like a total bad a** and totally redeemed my fallen zerakyl.

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff