Your silly inquiries. 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2

Dedicated Tactician

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
I've had a lot of them actually, but my most recent one against flamewing was... hurting my eyes. lol It was my 21 units against... 1.

Loving Ram

76,300 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Lady Sonata
I've had a lot of them actually, but my most recent one against flamewing was... hurting my eyes. lol It was my 21 units against... 1.

The red and orange expanse would certainly be uncomfortable, as well as the size. At least in that case, you could just click the 'done' button. Sneaky computer, trying to nab a win under such circumstances.

Dedicated Tactician

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
DarkRybrin
Lady Sonata

The red and orange expanse would certainly be uncomfortable, as well as the size. At least in that case, you could just click the 'done' button. Sneaky computer, trying to nab a win under such circumstances.
Yeah I pretty much just hit done haha. Gave one command to one unit for a special and for the rest, just let them do their own~ They were so small... I was pretty much squinting.

Loving Ram

76,300 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Lady Sonata
Yeah I pretty much just hit done haha. Gave one command to one unit for a special and for the rest, just let them do their own~ They were so small... I was pretty much squinting.

I hope you experience many more successful battles like that! Thank you for sharing with us!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff