Your silly inquiries. 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
1 2 >

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
I finally got one! Maybe I'm silly for being so excited, but I finally got a massive showdown of both remaining armies when we both tied! I had actually kind of thought a stalemate would ensue, but this is so much cooler, everyone on the map jumping to a final location. I had never seen a map so tiny, and it was just a really close game.

Has anyone else had the Final Battle? Did you get really excited too? I suppose I just felt like sharing, since it was a new piece of the game I hadn't experienced before. Very surprising.

Benevolent Lunatic

Congrats!!! heart Final battles can be fun but also frustrating because anybody could win.

Perfect Saint

Most, if not, all my battles end up as a final battle. Best chance to farm essences.

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
berry-sweet-promise
Congrats!!! heart Final battles can be fun but also frustrating because anybody could win.

Ah, I play humans, and the enemy was dragons, so grabbing all of my units from the map and putting them into one place was actually incredibly beneficial, as I still had Corvin. The map was divided into three separate sections, so my units couldn't get around to help other units. Final Battle, this time at least, was the reason I won definitively.
I may take the gamble more often, and force final battle more frequently, should it come to it.
Thanks for replying and sharing my joy!

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Myrielle
Most, if not, all my battles end up as a final battle. Best chance to farm essences.

Heya Myri! It's been a while! I haven't seen you since a DMS run a while back.
I hadn't even had a close game yet till this one. I'm impressed. Do you purposefully cause final battles?

Edit: You do imply you farm them, but at later levels, that seems like such a challenge to pull off, and I'm not sure how one does that.

Benevolent Lunatic

DarkRybrin
berry-sweet-promise

Ah, I play humans, and the enemy was dragons, so grabbing all of my units from the map and putting them into one place was actually incredibly beneficial, as I still had Corvin. The map was divided into three separate sections, so my units couldn't get around to help other units. Final Battle, this time at least, was the reason I won definitively.
I may take the gamble more often, and force final battle more frequently, should it come to it.
Thanks for replying and sharing my joy!

I like when that happens and you're welcome.

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
berry-sweet-promise
I like when that happens and you're welcome.

Please have a lovely day! We must enjoy these cheery events.
Though Myri apparently has endless cheer. Incredible.
oh boy oh boy you got a good final battle???? sometimes when i get a final battle and all the units i summon end up being like a 10 vs 3 lol. its fun when you get close final battles though!!!!!!!!!!

Super Noob

9,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
Oh my gosh, this happened to me when I was playing nightmare.
I was playing my Avalon deck and was so close to getting the final portal. Unfortunately...
Belphegor had to get it too. And because the Gates of Hell HAD to be wide open, I was fighting against a legion of Cernessi (Cernesses? Cerness?) and Worms. 5v17, with a weak Corwin and a Geomancer. It ended well.

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Angry who did that
oh boy oh boy you got a good final battle???? sometimes when i get a final battle and all the units i summon end up being like a 10 vs 3 lol. its fun when you get close final battles though!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, but that sounds nice too, because victory is tasty. Enjoy your games!

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
InferiorPringle
Oh my gosh, this happened to me when I was playing nightmare.
I was playing my Avalon deck and was so close to getting the final portal. Unfortunately...
Belphegor had to get it too. And because the Gates of Hell HAD to be wide open, I was fighting against a legion of Cernessi (Cernesses? Cerness?) and Worms. 5v17, with a weak Corwin and a Geomancer. It ended well.

Ouches. Was that sarcasm? Nightmare is the only mode I haven't played, because I think the ai could steamroll me, even if I never lose to the other types. I'm intimidated.

Vicious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
DarkRybrin
I finally got one! Maybe I'm silly for being so excited, but I finally got a massive showdown of both remaining armies when we both tied! I had actually kind of thought a stalemate would ensue, but this is so much cooler, everyone on the map jumping to a final location. I had never seen a map so tiny, and it was just a really close game.

Has anyone else had the Final Battle? Did you get really excited too? I suppose I just felt like sharing, since it was a new piece of the game I hadn't experienced before. Very surprising.

Yeah I had my first today! I've seen the screen tiny like that before when I got all 19 of my units and we bumrushed the guy.

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Vicious Ambition
Yeah I had my first today! I've seen the screen tiny like that before when I got all 19 of my units and we bumrushed the guy.

Congrats! What level are you? I had played 15 unit battles, but this was unreal, how tiny it was.

Vicious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
DarkRybrin
Vicious Ambition

Congrats! What level are you? I had played 15 unit battles, but this was unreal, how tiny it was.

18 (I know not too high lol.) But yeah it was super tiny. I took a screen shot but I can't seem to find it. It looks funny seeing the screen so zoomed out.

Loving Ram

76,550 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
Vicious Ambition

18 (I know not too high lol.) But yeah it was super tiny. I took a screen shot but I can't seem to find it. It looks funny seeing the screen so zoomed out.

I still smile over your signature.
That's not too far a level from where I did it, though. I hope you enjoy many more good games.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff