Revered Inquisitor

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
luhft
lightning head
HP possibly, maybe the rarity of the unit? >.< idk but something has to be done gonk

Yeah...I wouldn't be opposed to some changes, but even knowing that pinning is kind of messed up, I sorta like it. Once you get the hang of it as it is, you can really abuse have fun with it. xd

haha, true XD but it really annoys me other players scream

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
i just have the worst luck when it comes to pinning/hitting crits/etc, but when it comes to grazing, i always get those

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
lightning head
they need to fix pinning, i know there have been threads about this before but, one high speed unit shouldn't be able to pin several units then retreat and keep doing it...
also, how is critical hits even calculated? it seems like they happen more than they should... only against me ofc.
grazing too...
No pinning is actually good the way it is [even though it does get annoying sometimes] in any stratagy game [even real life war] it is a sound stratagy to send weak unit/units as a decoy until a larger force can arrive . If you are that worried about it change stratagies a little and don't keep all of your cards on the same spot divide them a little or have a weaker one of your units pin the enemy first. As for the criticals I am not sure how it is calculated but it does seem to happen more then it should and for some reason especially with units which are lower in accuracy

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Istoleyourtaco
lightning head
they need to fix pinning, i know there have been threads about this before but, one high speed unit shouldn't be able to pin several units then retreat and keep doing it...
also, how is critical hits even calculated? it seems like they happen more than they should... only against me ofc.
grazing too...
No pinning is actually good the way it is [even though it does get annoying sometimes] in any stratagy game [even real life war] it is a sound stratagy to send weak unit/units as a decoy until a larger force can arrive . If you are that worried about it change stratagies a little and don't keep all of your cards on the same spot divide them a little or have a weaker one of your units pin the enemy first. As for the criticals I am not sure how it is calculated but it does seem to happen more then it should and for some reason especially with units which are lower in accuracy

well, as true as that may be, it's still annoying gonk but in real life using weak units/units as decoys the enemy would just plow right past them, ._. so something should be done about pinning

Invisible Shapeshifter

14,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
I PIECES I
lightning head
I PIECES I
sorry sweatdrop

lol, it's fine, it's just that who ever i go up against does it >:U and i never can pin back cause my units i try to pin with get pinned >.>

Have them spread out and get like 3 unit from different areas when someone piles their units pin. Summon more pinners and repeat :u
I dont pin all the time. Only like "wow i have 0 chance of winning attacking head on"

Even so, pinning still stucks. I've tried to pin something from SIX REGIONS AT ONCE and it managed to get away without pinning any of the units I was using (it was against flamewing and the dragon jumped over my units to an empty spot).

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shadow the Kitty
I PIECES I
lightning head
I PIECES I
sorry sweatdrop

lol, it's fine, it's just that who ever i go up against does it >:U and i never can pin back cause my units i try to pin with get pinned >.>

Have them spread out and get like 3 unit from different areas when someone piles their units pin. Summon more pinners and repeat :u
I dont pin all the time. Only like "wow i have 0 chance of winning attacking head on"

Even so, pinning still stucks. I've tried to pin something from SIX REGIONS AT ONCE and it managed to get away without pinning any of the units I was using (it was against flamewing and the dragon jumped over my units to an empty spot).

yeah, pinning is... a nuisance...
Shadow the Kitty
I PIECES I
lightning head
I PIECES I
sorry sweatdrop

Oh wow i use 3 to be on the safe side. I find attuners to be good pinners.

Garbage Cat

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
lightning head
something odd just happened in a battle i was playing, i chose retreat, my rakyl retreated, but my krylyr didnt? 0.o

Did you face someone with a "daze/stun/similar" attack? if so then your Kryyr may have been stunned, and if so cannot retreat on that turn.

Dedicated Tactician

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
Shadow the Kitty
I PIECES I
lightning head
I PIECES I
sorry sweatdrop

This happened to me so many times that it makes me BAWW. gonk

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Sagebomb
lightning head
something odd just happened in a battle i was playing, i chose retreat, my rakyl retreated, but my krylyr didnt? 0.o

Did you face someone with a "daze/stun/similar" attack? if so then your Kryyr may have been stunned, and if so cannot retreat on that turn.

Well also, units retreat based on speed. (Which is the same timing as when they attack.) Raykl would have retreated first, but Krylyr is slower, so would have to wait for his turn. If the enemy units are faster they get to perform their attacks first, and if they kill your retreating unit in the meantime...well, basically say goodnight, Kry. xp

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Erynnis_Tristis
Sagebomb
lightning head

Well also, units retreat based on speed. (Which is the same timing as when they attack.) Raykl would have retreated first, but Krylyr is slower, so would have to wait for his turn. If the enemy units are faster they get to perform their attacks first, and if they kill your retreating unit in the meantime...well, basically say goodnight, Kry. xp

I was assuming Kry stayed till the next round in this case which would only happen in a daze situation. If he was killed then yep that could just be speed.

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Sagebomb
Erynnis_Tristis
Sagebomb
lightning head

I was assuming Kry stayed till the next round in this case which would only happen in a daze situation. If he was killed then yep that could just be speed.

Yeah, just thought I'd mention it, I'm pretty sure it's not anywhere in the FAQs, but it is a possibility that's what happened in this case. And of course if all your other units retreat, any remaining attacks that were targetted at them will hit the last unit on the battlefield.

/asks for a moment of silence for all those Faithful Soldiers who fell so others can live...to fight another day...

lol

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sagebomb
lightning head

idk 0.o forgot what i was up against

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces