Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
they need to fix pinning, i know there have been threads about this before but, one high speed unit shouldn't be able to pin several units then retreat and keep doing it...
also, how is critical hits even calculated? it seems like they happen more than they should... only against me ofc.
grazing too...
sorry sweatdrop

Witty Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100
The chance of critical hits is 10% of the accuracy. A unit with 80 accuracy has an 8% chance of critical hitting. A unit buffed to 120% accuracy has a 12% chance.

Each units rolls between 1 and 100 for their attack. If it has 90 accuracy, any number between 1 and 9 is a hit, numbers 1-9 being criticals. 91-100 are grazes.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I PIECES I
sorry sweatdrop

lol, it's fine, it's just that who ever i go up against does it >:U and i never can pin back cause my units i try to pin with get pinned >.>
What changes would you like to see made to pinning?
lightning head
I PIECES I
sorry sweatdrop

lol, it's fine, it's just that who ever i go up against does it >:U and i never can pin back cause my units i try to pin with get pinned >.>

Have them spread out and get like 3 unit from different areas when someone piles their units pin. Summon more pinners and repeat :u
I dont pin all the time. Only like "wow i have 0 chance of winning attacking head on"

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I PIECES I
lightning head
I PIECES I
sorry sweatdrop

Have them spread out and get like 3 unit from different areas when someone piles their units pin. Summon more pinners and repeat :u
I dont pin all the time. Only like "wow i have 0 chance of winning attacking head on"

i know i should've spread out my units but then you would've took them down slowly with you units XDD... pinner units? so like the high speed/strong ones? o u o

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
luhft

maybe have one unit be able to only pin one unit? and so on, or something so that one unit doesn't pin multiple
lightning head
luhft

maybe have one unit be able to only pin one unit? and so on, or something so that one unit doesn't pin multiple

Hm, that's an interesting idea. Do you mean it could only successfully pin if the numbers were equal or less than the number of units trying to pin, or that pinning units could pin parts of a group while others escaped?

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
luhft
lightning head
luhft

Hm, that's an interesting idea. Do you mean it could only successfully pin if the numbers were equal or less than the number of units trying to pin, or that pinning units could pin parts of a group while others escaped?

i meant that pinning units could pin parts of a group while others escaped, but the first part of your comment would be a good idea too, except that a bunch of lower fast units can just rally together and pin a couple strong units
changing pinning from what it already is by using speed will take a lot of changing. buffing and de-buffing units. it would be hard but also a good idea. but would mean a whole re-work on every unit :L

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
something odd just happened in a battle i was playing, i chose retreat, my rakyl retreated, but my krylyr didnt? 0.o
lightning head
luhft
lightning head
luhft

i meant that pinning units could pin parts of a group while others escaped, but the first part of your comment would be a good idea too, except that a bunch of lower fast units can just rally together and pin a couple strong units

I see! How would it decide which units to pin out of the group? Lowest HP?

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
luhft
lightning head
luhft
lightning head
luhft

I see! How would it decide which units to pin out of the group? Lowest HP?

HP possibly, maybe the rarity of the unit? >.< idk but something has to be done gonk
lightning head
HP possibly, maybe the rarity of the unit? >.< idk but something has to be done gonk

Yeah...I wouldn't be opposed to some changes, but even knowing that pinning is kind of messed up, I sorta like it. Once you get the hang of it as it is, you can really abuse have fun with it. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff