Welcome to Gaia! ::

Royal Alchemist survived and got some health back!

Yes, of course. 0.30434782608696 30.4% [ 7 ]
Nope. Not that I know of. 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 5 ]
Not sure...haven't really noticed. 0.21739130434783 21.7% [ 5 ]
I'll be watching now! 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 3 ]
Just here for gold. Pay me now! 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Sparkly Nerd

9,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Pie Pusher 50
Has anyone ever actually seen their Royal Alchemist return to health after battle? I've been playing them for awhile now and have never seen it happen. Not even once.

EDIT - I am purposely keeping four alchemists in the deck and using them as much as possible until I have actually seen him heal after a battle.

Sapphire Sundays Royal Alchemist Self Heals Tracker = 8 games each with at least one alchemist played purposely and 0 times healed himself after battle.

EDIT - Suggestions for the Royal Alchemist!
*Seems we mostly all agree this shakey knee boy needs some tweaking to make him a man!*

Suggestions to consider:

1. Increase heals to 50 per round.

2. Increase heals to 35 per round.

3. Increase heals in small incrimates (say 10) each round he survives.

4. Increase damage and heals.

5. Lower his cost from 24 to 18.

6. Increase his chance to heal after battle.

7. Allow him to heal himself as well as allies.

8. Always put him in Row 2.

9. Increase armor 10 and an increase in heals.

10. Stays row 1, 24 mana, with current stats, and targets allies only his ability should be changed to something like: 20 AP: Heal target ally for 35% of max HP.

11. If he gets changed to 18-cost row 2, then 10 AP: Heal target ally for 35 HP

12. Release an entirely new healing unit for Kingdom that is row 2 whose focus is strong heals and the alchemist can be a supplemental healer.

13. Have the alchemist main ability be heals and available for use every round. So instead of an autoattack he auto heals the lowest unit in the party unless you specify which ally to heal.

Witty Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Many times.
He retains the title of most egregiously overprice fodder piece.

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The few times I checked when I used him, he did. CEPT HE DIES ALL THE TIME ANYWAYS

SURVIVING ISNT HIS STRONG SUIT scream

Sparkly Nerd

9,700 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Pie Pusher 50
Phew. I was beginning to think it is a lot less than 50/50 chance. I do have pretty bad luck though. So I had to ask.

The alchemists are so funny with their shakey knees. Does anyone else wish they would at least heal 50 points instead of 25?

Perfect Saint

I actually forget about him post combat.

His attack is certainly forgettable.

Lucky Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Sometimes as often as three times in a row when I use 'em and they live.

Eh..I'd say they should heal 35. Heals of fifty are too much for early game imo, and to have two of their heals equal a Song of silver doesn't sound like a good idea when I think of all the early game battles song of silver changes the tide in. Of course, they're still frontal units with little damage output and aren't that bulky.

Just personally imagining being new and facing something that heals 50 makes me cringe. But, getting out two early could be considered a feat itself in larger decks so maybe I'm just overthinking it. Ofc, as is now, they're fairly hard to use without feeling like you've wasted space. Particularly because anything that actually hurts a unit to a point where it needs healing, will usually kill anything that would tank for the alchemist (and or the alchemist) before the alchemist even gets a chance to use his heal.

Soo..if he could heal 50 he might gain some use in higher level PvP games, but even then, he can be a bit of a walking issue+conundrum.

Unbeatable Knight

Alchemist just sucks.

A heal of less than 50 on a 24 mana unit is just a complete waste, considering how many 18 mana units deal 50 damage or more when they attack.

Perfect Saint

Holeypaladin
Alchemist just sucks.

A heal of less than 50 on a 24 mana unit is just a complete waste, considering how many 18 mana units deal 50 damage or more when they attack.
Maybe a Veteran like ability. Every time it survives conflict, the healing power increases by 10.

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
He does regain full health after battle at times. Which is the only thing he's good at healing. They really need to boost his healing ability to 50.

Unbeatable Knight

Myrielle
Holeypaladin
Alchemist just sucks.

Maybe a Veteran like ability. Every time it survives conflict, the healing power increases by 10.

Still won't work as he's always the second person to die, right after Man at Arms.

Perfect Saint

Holeypaladin
Myrielle
Holeypaladin
Alchemist just sucks.

Still won't work as he's always the second person to die, right after Man at Arms.
Stuff some Night Agent meat shields there.

Unbeatable Knight

Or I could use some, you know, DECENT units. I can think of better things to do with cute girls than get them killed.

Myrielle
Holeypaladin
Myrielle
Holeypaladin
Alchemist just sucks.

Perfect Saint

Holeypaladin
Or I could use some, you know, DECENT units. I can think of better things to do with cute girls than get them killed.

Myrielle
Holeypaladin
Myrielle
Holeypaladin
Alchemist just sucks.

They're in a high risk professions as behavioral analysts are wont to say.

Unbeatable Knight

Then I'll dress them up as nuns and put them in a lower-risk profession.

Myrielle
Holeypaladin

Myrielle
Holeypaladin
Myrielle
Holeypaladin
Alchemist just sucks.

They're in a high risk professions as behavioral analysts are wont to say.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff