Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Disaster

40,975 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Champion 300
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Street 200
Well, I don't understand why you're not going to remove the essence-to-gold cap... maybe it's for technical issues. But you could at least give us as much time as possible. If the concern is that people could keep making essence in the meantime, then you could just stop the ability to start a new game, isn't it?

Lonely Girl

13,525 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Well it's good to see people will at least get the chaos cash they haven't spent back, it is too bad I've spent a lot of mine and I won't be able to get it back though. I guess people like me will just have to learn to not invest in games because they might just get scrapped in the end.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Social Jackie

if there's not going to be any reimbursement, will players be given the chance to transfer their hoc progress to facebook? or is it not possible to do so?

Timid Sweetheart

14,450 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • 50 Wins 150
I'd also be interested in knowing if the option to transfer progress to facebook will be available.
Bugs in the game kept me from playing it for a while, but I enjoyed it when I did get to play it.

I'm sad to see it go, but very glad that I didn't invest any real money in it. I probably be investing in any future games either, I'm fine with spending cash for pixels but not if they're likely to just disappear.
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
Social Jackie

if there's not going to be any reimbursement, will players be given the chance to transfer their hoc progress to facebook? or is it not possible to do so?

Hi there,

No, there currently there is no way to transfer from Gaia to Facebook.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Social Jackie
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
Social Jackie

Hi there,

No, there currently there is no way to transfer from Gaia to Facebook.

ah, okay.

thank you for responding so quickly. 3nodding
I know if you log on gaia before facebook you can play your gaia account on the facebook site app. Will that still be working? I used to link battles by changing the url to gaiaonline (the last part of the url was the exact same) when hoc wasnt working for me on gaia.

Shadowy Carnivore

Any chance the achievements can be set up to still work through facebook? I really liked this game and I think that keeping the achievements could work.
I've never played it on facebook though. Is it connected to gaia accounts?
This game is one of the best games I have ever played. I am sad to see it go.

13,625 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I don't really understand, why is it being removed?

It's such a shame. It's soooo much better and more interesting than zOMG. I just think zOMG gets more attention because it came before HoC. Not sure. But WHY is it being removed?

Blessed Healer

So you're removing a Gaia game from Gaia's site and its loyal Gaian users, but you're leaving it up on Facebook?!?! Where, pray tell me, is the logic in that?? It feels to me like you are going about this completely backwards.
....I had a long rant to put here, but then I lost all hope of being read/heard/responded to. Just know this, Gaia staff: I am disappointed in you. I, and many others, loved this game.

Star Pirate

Social Jackie

Essence

The Essence conversion cap will NOT be lifted, nor will we grant you the gold for the amount of Essence you currently have, so please make sure to convert your limit of Essence each day.

This part really bums me out, mainly because I put so much time into this game when you guys were solidly updating it that the time it'd take for me to convert everything at 5k per day from when you decided to kill the game to 0 is a little under a year. I've been converting ever since nearly every day and still have about 8m gold's worth of essence sittin around. sad

Apocalyptic Abomination

17,425 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
I'm just glad our achievements don't get taken away, I love the Warlord title, it goes perfectly with Apocalyptic

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Its unfair gaia. People play this game and love it! They get their GG from these battles and their kicks from these challenges! All the good stuff you slowly retract and this is a sad thing.

Please reconsider as Facebook isnt a place all of us wanna go to let alone game on.

Its making loyal gaians feel like they mean nothing pulling the rug from under them even when they did support the game and all its glitches.

Please reconsider for the Gaian Gamers among us. Zomg isnt everything and most gaians completed this...Yet H.O.C has some life left and its disabling my friends whom have their GG winnings from HOC.

You did so well gaia...why relapse like this?

Xyvoire's Fav

Ruthless Star

14,025 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
I'm actually kind of torn that HoC is going away.
I really enjoy that game.
I made a lot of good memories with my friend in that game.
Its also like something to turn to when you have nothing else to do.
Well , if its Gaia's decision to take it down then I believe I have no say in it.
RIP HoC.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces