• Person of Interest 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • PvP 200
Supper Troll
The Shadowed Ghost
Supper Troll
The Shadowed Ghost
Supper Troll
Is it normal that I can still play the game by typing in gaiaonline.com/hoc. It apparently is still letting you convert essence. Just found this out like two days ago by accident. I had forgotten that the game had been taken down and I typed in the url (going to games and then heralds of chaos took to much time for me because my computer is sorta slow) and found that the game could still be played and, because I'm a curious person, i found that you could still convert essence to gold. Don't want to play the game if I'm going to get in trouble for it later.

I was told about that link too, but like you I hesitate to play. Not only for the reason you mentioned but due to glitches that made it impossible to play against others. I do not mind playing alone, however it would be nice to play against others as well.

That would get rather annoying. It's why I tended to only play by myself

As annoying as my notices telling me I have a Key only when I get to HoC I have non, however I can give them out. Frustrating to say the least.

i would give them out almost every single day but rarely ever got any. i even tried sending myself one through another account that i had made a while back to see if i would actually receive any if somebody sent them to me. sadly, i got it

People are forgetting teamwork.
The Shadowed Ghost
Supper Troll
The Shadowed Ghost
Supper Troll
The Shadowed Ghost
Supper Troll
Is it normal that I can still play the game by typing in gaiaonline.com/hoc. It apparently is still letting you convert essence. Just found this out like two days ago by accident. I had forgotten that the game had been taken down and I typed in the url (going to games and then heralds of chaos took to much time for me because my computer is sorta slow) and found that the game could still be played and, because I'm a curious person, i found that you could still convert essence to gold. Don't want to play the game if I'm going to get in trouble for it later.

I was told about that link too, but like you I hesitate to play. Not only for the reason you mentioned but due to glitches that made it impossible to play against others. I do not mind playing alone, however it would be nice to play against others as well.

As annoying as my notices telling me I have a Key only when I get to HoC I have non, however I can give them out. Frustrating to say the least.

i would give them out almost every single day but rarely ever got any. i even tried sending myself one through another account that i had made a while back to see if i would actually receive any if somebody sent them to me. sadly, i got it

sad but, sometimes, true

Rassa Vizsla's Boyfriend

Tenacious Firestarter

17,125 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • PvP 200
Supper Troll
The Shadowed Ghost
Supper Troll
The Shadowed Ghost
Supper Troll

sad but, sometimes, true

Just as much as some people take pixels too life altering.

Omnipresent Kuro

58,325 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Survivor 150
Social Jackie
Hi there,

First of all, we want to thank all of the players of Heralds of Chaos for all your testing, game play and feedback.

Unfortunately we have some bad news for those of you who play Heralds of Chaos on Gaia. In approximately 1 - 2 weeks we will be removing Heralds of Chaos from Gaia. You still will be able to play on Facebook, but all links and the landing page on Gaia will be removed shortly.

We apologize for any inconvenience this caused and hope that you had a great time enjoying and playing Heralds of Chaos. Again, we want you to know that we appreciate your devotion and support to the game.

UPDATE 9/6

We have heard your feedback on issues with shutting down Heralds of Chaos and wanted to give you an update.

Achievements

We will be working on getting Achievements granted to all users who have earned them. If we can do this, we will make sure that the Achievements will be granted up to when we shut down the game.

Chaos Cash

As Uncle Kenny has stated we are also attempting to be able to convert Chaos Cash back into Gaia Cash. THIS ONLY APPLIES TO CHAOS CASH THE CURRENTLY EXISTS IN YOUR ACCOUNT. Any Chaos Cash that has already been spent will NOT be returned

Essence

The Essence conversion cap will NOT be lifted, nor will we grant you the gold for the amount of Essence you currently have, so please make sure to convert your limit of Essence each day.

We are listening to your feedback and we do apologize for any inconvenience this causes We are trying to do everything we can to make this as painless as possible given the circumstances.

So, we're never getting the achievements granted are we?

Destructive Daredevil

Zaylun
Social Jackie
Hi there,

First of all, we want to thank all of the players of Heralds of Chaos for all your testing, game play and feedback.

Unfortunately we have some bad news for those of you who play Heralds of Chaos on Gaia. In approximately 1 - 2 weeks we will be removing Heralds of Chaos from Gaia. You still will be able to play on Facebook, but all links and the landing page on Gaia will be removed shortly.

We apologize for any inconvenience this caused and hope that you had a great time enjoying and playing Heralds of Chaos. Again, we want you to know that we appreciate your devotion and support to the game.

UPDATE 9/6

We have heard your feedback on issues with shutting down Heralds of Chaos and wanted to give you an update.

Achievements

We will be working on getting Achievements granted to all users who have earned them. If we can do this, we will make sure that the Achievements will be granted up to when we shut down the game.

Chaos Cash

As Uncle Kenny has stated we are also attempting to be able to convert Chaos Cash back into Gaia Cash. THIS ONLY APPLIES TO CHAOS CASH THE CURRENTLY EXISTS IN YOUR ACCOUNT. Any Chaos Cash that has already been spent will NOT be returned

Essence

The Essence conversion cap will NOT be lifted, nor will we grant you the gold for the amount of Essence you currently have, so please make sure to convert your limit of Essence each day.

We are listening to your feedback and we do apologize for any inconvenience this causes We are trying to do everything we can to make this as painless as possible given the circumstances.

I wouldn't be surprised if the achievements still weren't granted in a year or two...
Still have my screen shot showing I got 51 wins... ~.~;

Omnipresent Kuro

58,325 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Survivor 150
Darkerdemons
Zaylun
Social Jackie
Hi there,

UPDATE 9/6

Achievements

Chaos Cash

Essence

I wouldn't be surprised if the achievements still weren't granted in a year or two...
Still have my screen shot showing I got 51 wins... ~.~;

I don't think that we're ever going to get them at this point. I just feel like gaia should stop shoving the new stuff down our throats before they fix the old stuff. Its not like I'm asking them to add new content or even bring back our game, I just want them to do what they said they where going to.

Swashbuckling Pirate

12,400 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Blah i just got back to gaia and HoC is gone stare
Was about to play the game, when suddenly i have read this post.
sad
How come it needs to be removed?

Enduring Friend

The links will be removed huh? Yeah right, they still work, I'm playing it RIGHT NOW. Gaia needs to go through with their games instead of abandoning them a few months into the release. It's REALLY getting old. stare

Omnipresent Warlord

teagiii
sad

Gaia got a new CEO who wanted to focus on Flynn's Booty and cash shop sales and not gaming. Every existing game is not getting updates and the old ones are being removed. This game was not finished and not at a stage where with was profitable and so Gaia no longer wants to support it.

They had wanted to try to separate it from FB to allow people to still play it there and to give people their achievements they earned and instead of doing either of those things they just removed the links and kept the games on the servers as-is.
Social Jackie
Hi there,

UPDATE 9/6

Achievements

Chaos Cash

Essence

I'm very disappointed that gaia chose to discontinue Heralds Of Chaos, especially since I spent alot of money on that game. What is worse than your decision, is the fact that Heralds Of Chaos on facebook is broken! the game loads up, but gameplay does not; Also, nobody cannot complain when I clicked on help the game AGAIN refused to load-up. So VERY disappointed in you gaia.

Newbie Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
gaia_angelleft gaia_angelright Is it really removed question Then I guess I'm really goddamn lucky cuz I can still play it in Gaia rofl gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright
Omnileech
teagiii
sad

Gaia got a new CEO who wanted to focus on Flynn's Booty and cash shop sales and not gaming. Every existing game is not getting updates and the old ones are being removed. This game was not finished and not at a stage where with was profitable and so Gaia no longer wants to support it.

They had wanted to try to separate it from FB to allow people to still play it there and to give people their achievements they earned and instead of doing either of those things they just removed the links and kept the games on the servers as-is.

I agree that this sucks, no only they´ve forgotten about the fun in gaia but focused on pure micro transactions. Before, buying an EI was fun because you needed to do many stuff arround gaia to earn enough gold to buy it on the marketplace, now all gaia is about is premium items and gaia cash, no more fun, original games, no more treasure hunt events, no more movie trailers with promotional items, no nothing!!!, I´ve already quit gaia because of that, they only want money without doing any fun stuff, just ridiculous items that now have started to be tedious and too repetitive.
i know how to go in herald of chaos u go in google and u put herald of chaos and then u click the first one and if it say login u login and then u play the game biggrin im playing herald of chaos on gaia so easy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff