Welcome to Gaia! ::

I got him earlier on a win yay, but why on Gaia does his special do less than his normal attack and does nothing else?

Confused.com xd
There are lots of specials that do less damage than attacks. Specials can still be better in many cases, both because they hit sooner (allowing you to kill enemies before they execute their specials/attacks) and because they have a 100% chance to hit (the exception to this being when you attack units with the dodge property). Special damage is also not lessened by an opponent's armor, defender, assault, or fear properties.
Adding to luhft. Dont get hit by damage aura. And being able to use it every round is really nice

Perfect Saint

I use his special whenever I can because I really don't trust his accuracy. It's 50 or graze or 50 or 45. For that round, I rather play it safe and deliver the 45 damage and faster than the regular attack at that.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
It's decent for its spam potential.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
To go first, to go through armor.
It isn't absolutely useless.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
As others said, no cooldown, hits every turn, not affected by other status makes it a pretty awesome special in my book.
Divine_Malevolence

That may be so but every other unit I've come across that has a reduction from their normal attack for a reason like attacking multiple enemies or boosting other units stats and they all get the bonus of going through armour ect.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
SilentAngel88
Divine_Malevolence

That may be so but every other unit I've come across that has a reduction from their normal attack for a reason like attacking multiple enemies or boosting other units stats and they all get the bonus of going through armour ect.

As well as a cool down period before they can use it again unlike DS who can use it every turn as said above.

Im not aware of other units who can use thier special every turn.

Malevolent Warlord

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Sagebomb
SilentAngel88
Divine_Malevolence

As well as a cool down period before they can use it again unlike DS who can use it every turn as said above.

warden and heavy infantry can but they dont damage enemy units, i believe jagged legion can as well

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elf King Alberic
Sagebomb
SilentAngel88
Divine_Malevolence

warden and heavy infantry can but they dont damage enemy units, i believe jagged legion can as well

True, I was only thinking offensivly. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces