Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
So, I wanted to see what happens if you portal burst during the prep for armegeddon stage

...And....instant defeat (drops your 6 each to 5 v 6 negating the armegeddon fight and handing over the win).

Witty Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100
Sagebomb
So, I wanted to see what happens if you portal burst during the prep for armegeddon stage

...And....instant defeat (drops your 6 each to 5 v 6 negating the armegeddon fight and handing over the win).

That's what happened! I had a rage dragon sitting there. I reclaimed the portal.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rogue Phoenix Fire

That's what happened! I had a rage dragon sitting there. I reclaimed the portal.

Indeed you did. I wanted to see if the portals at that stage were irrelevant (since armegeddon was already incited)

But nope, the portal count is still relevant after the tie is called ^_^

Witty Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100
Sagebomb
Rogue Phoenix Fire

Indeed you did. I wanted to see if the portals at that stage were irrelevant (since armegeddon was already incited)

But nope, the portal count is still relevant after the tie is called ^_^

xD I was totally prepared to get flattened for the final battle and then the portal wigged out and it said I won. I think my face was eek wtf just happened.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rogue Phoenix Fire

xD I was totally prepared to get flattened for the final battle and then the portal wigged out and it said I won. I think my face was eek wtf just happened.

Yeah, I was ready for anything to happen, but I know you would have expected the final battle at that stage.

I was kinda intrigued to see if you would have guess what happened.

Witty Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100
Sagebomb
Rogue Phoenix Fire

Yeah, I was ready for anything to happen, but I know you would have expected the final battle at that stage.

I was kinda intrigued to see if you would have guess what happened.

I was clueless. I don't have that card and have only heard it in passing, so I was like "There's my 6th portal. Why is it being weird? Why is it still being weird?" *checks portal count* "What the hell just happened?"

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rogue Phoenix Fire

I was clueless. I don't have that card and have only heard it in passing, so I was like "There's my 6th portal. Why is it being weird? Why is it still being weird?" *checks portal count* "What the hell just happened?"

XD its a fun card, if used properally it can really turn a game, if used incorrectly there are a few ways you can lose the game with it

(if you dont know how it works it causes 50 damage to all units on that portal (only non-home portals) and unscores it) Which means if you are attacking it you can steal it from the other person, or if it was a shared one like in that case, you can retake it and removed the other persons claim to it.

Of course if you dont attack that portal on that turn, it damages the units there, unscores and then rescores it to that person.

Witty Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100
Sagebomb
XD its a fun card, if used properally it can really turn a game, if used incorrectly there are a few ways you can lose the game with it

(if you dont know how it works it causes 50 damage to all units on that portal (only non-home portals) and unscores it) Which means if you are attacking it you can steal it from the other person, or if it was a shared one like in that case, you can retake it and removed the other persons claim to it.

Of course if you dont attack that portal on that turn, it damages the units there, unscores and then rescores it to that person.

It's really convenient my pathetic rage dragon still had a whopping 91 hp after it fought your man at arms then. If he had gotten in another attack or two, poor, blind rage dragon would have been kaput.

So, if you're attacking the portal, is the damage inflicted before the fight? (I kind of missed when it said damage because I was too confused to process any words that may have been on the screen sweatdrop )

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rogue Phoenix Fire

It's really convenient my pathetic rage dragon still had a whopping 91 hp after it fought your man at arms then. If he had gotten in another attack or two, poor, blind rage dragon would have been kaput.

So, if you're attacking the portal, is the damage inflicted before the fight? (I kind of missed when it said damage because I was too confused to process any words that may have been on the screen sweatdrop )

Indeed it is (which is handy when fighting a hoard of avalon units)

Even if your dragon was killed it should have been scored back to you since the square was still in your ownership.

Witty Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100
Sagebomb
Indeed it is (which is handy when fighting a hoard of avalon units)

Even if your dragon was killed it should have been scored back to you since the square was still in your ownership.

If I ever do come across this card, I shall have a lot of testing to do. O.o

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rogue Phoenix Fire

If I ever do come across this card, I shall have a lot of testing to do. O.o

XD its a fun toy.

Familiar Lunatic

Sagebomb

Sure of that? AFAIK you'd need at least one unit there to rescore it.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
gataka
Sagebomb

Sure of that? AFAIK you'd need at least one unit there to rescore it.

Not totally but Im pretty sure Ive used it to kill off a unit which was there and Im pretty sure it rescored (as in the portal was unscored, but the land wasnt).

I guess I will recheck that.

Perfect Saint

Seems glitchy and inconvenient.

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Sagebomb

You portal bursted your own portal? Since when could you do that? It wouldn't let me target ones I controlled. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff