Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revered Inquisitor

Card Statistics and Details - Compiled
Card Averages: Faction, Mana Cost and Type. & Fun Facts
HoC - User Designed Card Contest

After looking into some recent confusion on how CPU decks give essence, both on special kills and on the unit costs, I put the following spreadsheet together for reference: Potential CPU Essence

To do this, I used Shintouyu's CPU Deck List, My Card Statistics thread and Starshine's explanation on CPU mana cost.

This is just a quick little spread sheet that will show the amount of base essence you can expect based on kills against the CPU; this assumes you do not kill with specials [due to the current glitch that does not award essence for special kills]. It also has a sum at the bottom of each difficulty to show what you would earn if you killed all of the enemy units.

Please give me feedback if you have any. If you notice any mistakes, let me know ASAP so I can fix them.

Cheers,
Gavyn

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Witty Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100
Oooo! I'm very glad to see this here. I like knowing what to expect for my payouts, or around what to expect.

User Image

I managed to get 415 for the base essence against Easy though. The numbers are very close, but just slightly off from what I got. I wonder what made the difference...

Revered Inquisitor

Rogue Phoenix Fire
Oooo! I'm very glad to see this here. I like knowing what to expect for my payouts, or around what to expect.

User Image

I managed to get 415 for the base essence against Easy though. The numbers are very close, but just slightly off from what I got. I wonder what made the difference...

Huh. That is a good question.

Ya know... I really am not sure. Let me run a quick game and see how the individual numbers match up.

All I did was literally combine the stuff from the three sources I listed... so lets see if something is off, with easy at least.

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

Revered Inquisitor

Rogue Phoenix Fire

I am not quite sure how you got the 415 yet [Assuming it is due to SoW cost being different]... but I did figure out the main part of this.

When doing a Blood Acolyte's cost... 12 *1.1666 = 14 This is what Hell Whelp gets to summon. 14*1.25 = 17.5... which according to Starshine is rounded down. This is only partially right. It is rounded down for display purposes... but the game keeps track of it.

I just had a game where I killed everything but a SoW.... the essence didn't match with rounding.. but as soon as I allowed for 17.5 and 26.25 (Jagged Legion Essence] in calculations, the numbers matched up exactly. I was granted 331.25 essence at end game and that is what I calculated too.

Overall, it seems as if though the essence is rounded in game [save final screen], the game keeps track of those half-essence/quarter-essence and adds them up.

I will be adjusting my spreadsheet accordingly.

EDIT: Yes, SoW's cost is slightly different, just like Succubus'.
SoW costs 56... *1.16 should be 65... instead, it costs 67. similarly, Succubus costs 40... *1.16 should be 47... instead, it costs 48. These changes are in the spreadsheet [along with the prior mentioned changes] and allow the total to be 415.

If someone notices differing costs, outside of the assumed mana cost ratios, let me know. smile

Witty Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100
415 seems to be consistent though. I did another game and got the same number again.

Revered Inquisitor

Rogue Phoenix Fire
415 seems to be consistent though. I did another game and got the same number again.

razz Just edited my prior post with what was going on.

For some reason, the high cost units... at least with Hell Whelp... are not following the same mana cost adjustment.

415 is quite consistent. smile

Destructive Bunny

That explains a lot surprised

Stalker should be 81.25 without being rounded down. 3nodding

I wonder if the cost inconsistency with hero units extends to other factions. Will have to check when I get home.

Revered Inquisitor

Starshine

I wonder if the cost inconsistency with hero units extends to other factions. Will have to check when I get home.

Should be! That is what I had in there too. It also is only getting rounded in the graphics... so those fraction-essence can add up! Woo!

If I had the patience, I'd check it out right now... but for some reason I am lacking a bit of patience tonight. It would most certainly be good to know if the inconsistency is across the board.

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Starshine

It's not always 33% with Belphegor.. For instance if it was 33%, then Succubus would be 26/27, not 28.. xd

Destructive Bunny

Knight of the Horizon
Starshine

It's not always 33% with Belphegor.. For instance if it was 33%, then Succubus would be 26/27, not 28.. xd

Yeah, Belphy can't do maths D:

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Starshine
Knight of the Horizon
Starshine

Yeah, Belphy can't do maths D:
I think they just assigned whatever cost to her units. rofl

Revered Inquisitor

Hmm, they at least changed the multipliers for Medium and Nightmare... so I need to update that.

Anyone notice card cost changes?

Destructive Bunny

Haven't paid close attention, but I think flamewing's deck might also have changed.

More things to keep an eye on, unfortunately my time to play is extremely limited emo

I wonder if you will add the figures for the campaign modes too (when they are finalised more).

Revered Inquisitor

Starshine
Haven't paid close attention, but I think flamewing's deck might also have changed.

More things to keep an eye on, unfortunately my time to play is extremely limited emo

I wonder if you will add the figures for the campaign modes too (when they are finalised more).

Yeah, I was afraid of that. I haven't had much time to play either... but I just thought of it, so I bumped the thread up to ask. Hopefully I, or some kind player, could get some info on the specifics.

Once the campaigns are finalized, I do plan on adding them in. I've already been working on/half finished Wave Attack. I just don't want to get all that work done, only to have it change once they are officially out.

Destructive Bunny

Gavyn the Mighty

Yeah everything isn't fully settled with all the changes happening. I wanted to ask Shintouyu to do the npc deck list for the campaigns, but if they keep editing things it'll just waste her time xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff