Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Darling

13,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • PvP 200
Well since the game is going down Tuesday I figured I'd just post my deck on here to share. There are still kinks that I would want to work out but for the most part, these decks worked out pretty well for me. Plus, since pvp decks have sort of been secretive I am extremely curious to see what other people's decks look like 3nodding

Primary Deck: Flameborn
User ImageUser Image

Secondary: Demon
User ImageUser Image

And Finally: Avalon
User Image

Tricky Survivor

My decks aren't very exciting but I've had a lot of fun with all of them crying
They are my darlings

Dragons crying
User Image

45/60

Avalon gonk
User Image

43/60

Demons emo
User Image

45/60

Shapeshifter

eh why not. It's going away anyway

User Image

Ruthless Darling

13,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • PvP 200
Eradicative
My decks aren't very exciting but I've had a lot of fun with all of them crying
They are my darlings

Your Demon deck is intimidating xd
As well as your Flameborn and Avalon decks. How has Furliss worked for you though? I've pretty much kicked that card to the curb since its a little less than Krylyr in cost but horribly low in Damage and usefulness, or so I have brought myself to believe... sweatdrop

Ruthless Darling

13,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • PvP 200
Junett
eh why not. It's going away anyway

User Image

That is a solid deck. I've attempted to use Kak in my deck but because of his frequent misses I had to cut him xd

Shapeshifter

kak is better than what people give him credit for. He's 2nd row, has flight, and some good specials. Great for support. The only other reason I used him and cata is because I don't have fafnir or whatever that big white dragon was called. -shrugs- Kak always worked for me, but I just had good luck. Even rage dragon worked pretty well when I used him.
Don't bully pls ;u;

Dragons
User Image
User Image

Kingdom
User Image
User Image

demon (never knew how to work these guys)
User Image
User Image

Another kingdom I had
User Image
User Image

Tricky Survivor

Yeah, Furliss is pretty useless most of the time...

But I like using her special during Armageddon and getting the opponent's accuracies to ridiculously low levels xd : She's only there for the lulz

Ruthless Darling

13,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • PvP 200
I PIECES I

Nice decks! 2 Stalker of Worlds? I am jealous whee Even though I hear it's not that great of a card I still would have liked to have one xd

Omnipresent Warlord

Aside from the Jakyrs my dragon deck isn't anything special even if I have won most of my games with it. Plenty of people here have better cards than I do, too, and I never got Breath of the Ancients. Most of the game is about how you play not and not what you have anyways. Most of my games are won before I have a chance to summon a hero card.

User Image
User Image

My OTG deck I haven't used since before missions came out and got rid of it because I needed the space. The makeup of it was this.

Quote:
OTG deck

Death Dealer (Herald)
3x Blood Alcolyte
1x Fafnir
1x Lord of Ashes
1x Cerness
2x Jakyr
3x mana convergence
4x OTG
2x Kak
4x Krlyr
1x Zerakyl
1x Stalker of Worlds

Not the best cards, but it worked well enough against people. Wish I had a few more Stalkers in there.

User Image

My Demon deck I never really was happy with. I had an Avalon deck for a while, but I got rid of it to make space and haven't made one since. The fact that I don't have many good 4-5 Star Avalon cards made me not want to attempt another one.

Ruthless Darling

13,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • PvP 200
Omnileech
Aside from the Jakyrs my dragon deck isn't anything special even if I have won most of my games with it. Plenty of people here have better cards than I do, too, and I never got Breath of the Ancients. Most of the game is about how you play not and not what you have anyways. Most of my games are won before I have a chance to summon a hero card.

Your strategy is on point. I always forget you're pretty aggressive in game xd
I tried a OTG deck once with Keljana and it wasn't too good of a turn out. It did work sometimes though. I think you are the first person I've seen that doesn't use Song of Silver. I tried to go without but I had some serious withdrawals sweatdrop
JPandS

I think stalker is a great card ;o speed being its only problem

clarion's King

Super Model

This was pretty much my perfect deck as nothing changed this whole time aside from the addition of Aeglus when he first came out. With the exception of spells, I was really glad that I was able to make an all dragon-unit deck that worked for me. Really, the only games I lost or had a hard time with were ones where I would get pinned every round (still don't know how that works). Otherwise, this deck did well against almost anything.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruthless Darling

13,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • PvP 200
Magus

That's an intimidating deck! eek
it's a shame i couldn't play you before HOC was booted emo

Omnipresent Warlord

Magus
This was pretty much my perfect deck as nothing changed this whole time aside from the addition of Aeglus when he first came out. With the exception of spells, I was really glad that I was able to make an all dragon-unit deck that worked for me. Really, the only games I lost or had a hard time with were ones where I would get pinned every round (still don't know how that works). Otherwise, this deck did well against almost anything.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's a wonder that I was able to beat you at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff