Welcome to Gaia! ::

How difficult would you rate Protect the Princess now that Sir Corwin has to be kept alive, too?

0 - Intro 0.082474226804124 8.2% [ 8 ]
1 - Easy 0.11340206185567 11.3% [ 11 ]
2 - Moderate 0.21649484536082 21.6% [ 21 ]
3 - Medium 0.28865979381443 28.9% [ 28 ]
4 - Hard 0.11340206185567 11.3% [ 11 ]
5 - Nightmare 0.18556701030928 18.6% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 97 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 16 >

Benevolent Prophet

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Starshine
Haku of Kirigakure
Starshine
Give me a poke when you have the info up Haku emotion_yatta

This thread is entirely up-to-date as of right now. Campaigns aren't coming out all too quickly, and there aren't any other game modes yet, so the thread will remain pretty small for a while.

Ah ok, I though you would have like a little introduction to each campaign, like wave attack is to survive the 3rd wave. Or Protect the princess's goal is to not let Eldwyn die. And maybe some tips on how to beat them too :3
Pheregames
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I really love wave mode. Mostly cause for once I have pretty good cards LOL.

I have yet to beat Wave Mode. Have either of you any tips at success?

Benevolent Prophet

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
2_twins in a ball
Yay! Thanks for making the guide! ^-^
AnimeBlues
Awesome. Thank you much for compiling the campaign modes. I took some time off from playing the game, then kinda lost track of all the campaigns from the updates. Appreciate it!

I am glad that you guys are enjoying! Thanks for coming by! ^_^

Benevolent Prophet

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Sayuri Tsukasa
Starshine
Maybe do that for the normal NPC battles too? I know a lot of people gets confused playing flamewing and think they are glitching when those dragons jump xd
This.

Also, it would be recomended (altough optional) to maybe provide some basic/beginner tips about said campaign modes?. emotion_sweatdrop

I could so that.
Any tips worth mentioning? I don't play PvE much; I spend almost all of my time in-game in the PvP section.

Girl-Crazy Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Trader 100
Haku of Kirigakure
Sayuri Tsukasa
Starshine
Maybe do that for the normal NPC battles too? I know a lot of people gets confused playing flamewing and think they are glitching when those dragons jump xd
This.

Also, it would be recomended (altough optional) to maybe provide some basic/beginner tips about said campaign modes?. emotion_sweatdrop

I could so that.
Any tips worth mentioning? I don't play PvE much; I spend almost all of my time in-game in the PvP section.
Maybe like Starshine mentioned. Tips would go to something as simple to esplain bit furtner some of card atribuites ( like dragon flight) to something like how to spread units in wave mode ? or esplain why is bad to atack units with defender atribuite on their own territory?, id play PvC but id still dont touch the campaign modes yet sweatdrop

Im sure somebody who has played all campaigns would provide an better insight on this though.

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Just tried the Protect the Princess one, it was almost too easy XD

I'll have to try to check the other ones out later.

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.For wave mode I can get to round three but the game refused to let me move a few units saying they've already went so I assumed they did. They didn't. So my idea of pinning a few people didn't go over at and I got swarmed. But I'll give it another go. For me it's the most essence I can get but that's cause I play rather defensively and have literally won PvP matches without killing a single unit. I was hoping the new system would reward me better like they mentioned before but no dice.

Girl-Crazy Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Trader 100
Just tried out the Mission (Protect the Princess ) Its very easy emotion_sweatdrop id might try the rest of them by now.

Haku, while this is also optional, you would also add an dificult tag ( like Protect the Princess mission being tagged as easy/very easy while Survivor being tagged as medium/hard ) < these are samples though. feel free to use to what you have in mind. emotion_c8

Destructive Bunny

Wave attack has certain luck involved in regards to pinning xd

At the start evenly divide your units to go on the two mana well regions, make sure there's something that can attune mana in each group. Don't worry about te other portal for now. When wave 2 is almost over move all your units onto one portal, this can be the home portal or the 2nd portal. That's important, if you can't get all your units together you can lose easily.

When the 3rd wave comes, use Keljana to lock all specials ASAP, renew it every 3 rounds. Use your own aoe specials, etc.

Benevolent Prophet

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Starshine
Wave attack has certain luck involved in regards to pinning xd

At the start evenly divide your units to go on the two mana well regions, make sure there's something that can attune mana in each group. Don't worry about te other portal for now. When wave 2 is almost over move all your units onto one portal, this can be the home portal or the 2nd portal. That's important, if you can't get all your units together you can lose easily.

When the 3rd wave comes, use Keljana to lock all specials ASAP, renew it every 3 rounds. Use your own aoe specials, etc.

If I may, I would like to use this block of text for my Tactics section for Wave Attack. I have not yet beaten it myself, so this will be quite useful.

Destructive Bunny

Benevolent Prophet

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Starshine
Sure ^^

That's all updated, then! ^_^

Benevolent Prophet

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Cheercrusher 50

Benevolent Prophet

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Cheercrusher 50

Wow! A lot of people like Wave Attack!
Over the past two days, 55% of the community declared this their favorite!

25% prefer Save the Princess, 15% like Devil's Nest best, and 5% favor Survivor.

I'm going to close this poll and start a new one; I am going to take votes to determine how people rate the campaigns' difficulties, starting with Wave Attack.

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Survivor keeps glitching on me. First battle screen is a bunch of red dots duking it out. xp Makes it hard to do the poll, since I'd probably like that one if I could play through the scenario.

And I like wave, but I'm not sure how to win at it. The 3rd wave is kind of overpowering at the end. I guess it's great if you just want more essences (since there's plenty of cannon fodder in the first 2 waves), but the EXP for losing is kind of pathetic.

Invisible Elder

Erynnis_Tristis
Survivor keeps glitching on me. First battle screen is a bunch of red dots duking it out. xp Makes it hard to do the poll, since I'd probably like that one if I could play through the scenario.

And I like wave, but I'm not sure how to win at it. The 3rd wave is kind of overpowering at the end. I guess it's great if you just want more essences (since there's plenty of cannon fodder in the first 2 waves), but the EXP for losing is kind of pathetic.

winning wave is more luck than anything, the best way to tackle it is to retreat to your home portal at the beginning of 3rd wave, like ppl have been saying, and then, you can get lucky on two ways:

1. you manage to PIN one of the mana wells with your lower HP units and concentrated your heavy hitters on the other mana well, win that battle and keep moving and pinning the mana well

or

2. you get pinned at your portal. but belph does move all the units, just won a match when i failed at pinning the well, but only 15/16 untis swarmed my portal, and then it was an 18 to 15/16 battle and i survived!!

if you survive the first major battle of 3rd wave and still has your aoe hitters it becomes almost easy!!

but again, i feel luck plays a major role on the outcome!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff