Welcome to Gaia! ::

How difficult would you rate Protect the Princess now that Sir Corwin has to be kept alive, too?

0 - Intro 0.082474226804124 8.2% [ 8 ]
1 - Easy 0.11340206185567 11.3% [ 11 ]
2 - Moderate 0.21649484536082 21.6% [ 21 ]
3 - Medium 0.28865979381443 28.9% [ 28 ]
4 - Hard 0.11340206185567 11.3% [ 11 ]
5 - Nightmare 0.18556701030928 18.6% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 97 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16

Tricky Lunatic

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Just like a chap
The Rainmakers Melody
Just like a chap
It is a good thing they had it up for a limited time because the three rare cards that were being handed out would sell for less than other rares cards by time the mp was released.

True; the value would decrease and it wouldn't be rare anymore.
However, I wish I played more to get the cards...
It would have been great to stock pile a few of them. I am sure there are still want/need SoS(my favorite of the three rares given out.)
lol i'm not so luck as to be granted with good skills or luck from gold packs so i couldn't really stock pile the wave attack cards but if anyone wants some OtG cards i'll be more than will to trade when MP opens, (lol i currently have over 80 of them rofl )
The Rainmakers Melody
Just like a chap
The Rainmakers Melody
Just like a chap
It is a good thing they had it up for a limited time because the three rare cards that were being handed out would sell for less than other rares cards by time the mp was released.

It would have been great to stock pile a few of them. I am sure there are still want/need SoS(my favorite of the three rares given out.)

I agree! biggrin I don't have very many.. probably 3 of each that were given as rewards. Rage Dragon just... his accuracy kills me. Void Scarab is meh. Low speed and low accuracy... But still. Not bad.
I like oof void(x2) for an Avalon deck because the voids make great tanks and with all the row two units that Avalon have to offer it is a pretty good deal.
I really enjoy the flameborn fraction because of the looks of the dragons but Avalon are easier for me to use. I wish the dragons would have some buffers(Avalon have a few) to increase their bad accuracy. Those dragons are a much of scaled cows.
unlucky black tiger
Just like a chap
The Rainmakers Melody
Just like a chap

lol i'm not so luck as to be granted with good skills or luck from gold packs so i couldn't really stock pile the wave attack cards but if anyone wants some OtG cards i'll be more than will to trade when MP opens, (lol i currently have over 80 of them rofl )
The wave mode is really easy to beat with a few good cards. Some easy cards to get that would help alot are thunder lizard and man-at-arm. T.L. has 270 hp and 10 fear so almost everything in wave 1 and 2 get minus 10.
Man-at-arm has 10 armor and 10 defender so if you don't leave your base he reduces attacks by 20.
That takes 30 damage from each unit.
There are other cards that work better than T.L and M-A-A but those two are pretty common.

Hardened Lover

I can not tell you how much I appreciate this thread!

Thank you for making it and attempting to keep up with the numerous updates the campaigns have had xd

A Glitch

Just like a chap

The Rainmakers Melody

the 3* card is supposed to be an one time deal!!

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
Panagrammic
- make mission 3 a bit harder

Pan is such an overachiever. lol

It seems literally impossible atm...

Invisible Elder

Erynnis_Tristis
Panagrammic

not really

if one sticks to the left side of the map and keeps moving up it's rather easy!!

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
sMiRnOfF_kId
Erynnis_Tristis
Panagrammic

not really

if one sticks to the left side of the map and keeps moving up it's rather easy!!

I guess it's easy to stop Helena being killed from the damage aura from all those Zerakyl's too?

Invisible Elder

Erynnis_Tristis
sMiRnOfF_kId
Erynnis_Tristis
Panagrammic

not really

I guess it's easy to stop Helena being killed from the damage aura from all those Zerakyl's too?

the two times i did when i was facing battles where there was more than one zerakyl they end up retreating for no apparent reason!!

Apocalyptic Vampire

15,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
Just like a chap
I like oof void(x2) for an Avalon deck because the voids make great tanks and with all the row two units that Avalon have to offer it is a pretty good deal.
I really enjoy the flameborn fraction because of the looks of the dragons but Avalon are easier for me to use. I wish the dragons would have some buffers(Avalon have a few) to increase their bad accuracy. Those dragons are a much of scaled cows.

Hmm. I should try that strategy. Avalon's buffs are amazing. Flameborn is okay... They tend to cost more, and now Raykl's special sucks -_______-" He went from the fastest starter herald to the slowest. Sad.

Versatile Sweetheart

12,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Going to add the new campaigns now?

Moonlight Bunny

22,725 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
sMiRnOfF_kId
Erynnis_Tristis
sMiRnOfF_kId
Erynnis_Tristis
Panagrammic

not really

the two times i did when i was facing battles where there was more than one zerakyl they end up retreating for no apparent reason!!

Well I had some battles where they retreat, but in the meantime Helena is hurting herself badly. And I got to one space away, 2 more Zerakyl's and she was hosed. sad

Invisible Elder

Erynnis_Tristis
sMiRnOfF_kId
Erynnis_Tristis
sMiRnOfF_kId
Erynnis_Tristis
Panagrammic

not really

Well I had some battles where they retreat, but in the meantime Helena is hurting herself badly. And I got to one space away, 2 more Zerakyl's and she was hosed. sad

guess i was lucky

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces