Welcome to Gaia! ::

How difficult would you rate Protect the Princess now that Sir Corwin has to be kept alive, too?

0 - Intro 0.082474226804124 8.2% [ 8 ]
1 - Easy 0.11340206185567 11.3% [ 11 ]
2 - Moderate 0.21649484536082 21.6% [ 21 ]
3 - Medium 0.28865979381443 28.9% [ 28 ]
4 - Hard 0.11340206185567 11.3% [ 11 ]
5 - Nightmare 0.18556701030928 18.6% [ 18 ]
Total Votes:[ 97 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 >

Benevolent Prophet

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Cheercrusher 50

Bump for the world to see!

Kitten

6,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Huh. Where did you find these campaign mode games?

Huh. Very interesting.

Benevolent Prophet

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Bemor Spessifik Fighto
Huh. Where did you find these campaign mode games?

Huh. Very interesting.

They are released for testing through Panagrammic's Daily(-ish) Updates thread. I figured that I would compile them in an easy-to-access manner.

Girl-Crazy Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Trader 100
Simple and yet effective these guides and copilations you make, just wanted to say thanks for organising these games modes. kinda lost on track on it around the campaign mode (Protect the Princess) was released. emotion_yatta

Benevolent Prophet

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Sayuri Tsukasa
Simple and yet effective these guides and copilations you make, just wanted to say thanks for organising these games modes. kinda lost on track on it around the campaign mode (Protect the Princess) was released. emotion_yatta

I started to lose track of them too with how often the primary thread gets updated. Some of them I only learned existed when compiling this thread!

Thank you for the kind words! I do appreciate!
Might I also say that your avatar is really cute! The browns fit the katanas better than the other color scheme you were thinking of.

Destructive Bunny

Give me a poke when you have the info up Haku emotion_yatta

Benevolent Prophet

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Starshine

This thread is entirely up-to-date as of right now. Campaigns aren't coming out all too quickly, and there aren't any other game modes yet, so the thread will remain pretty small for a while.

Destructive Bunny

Haku of Kirigakure
Starshine

This thread is entirely up-to-date as of right now. Campaigns aren't coming out all too quickly, and there aren't any other game modes yet, so the thread will remain pretty small for a while.

Ah ok, I though you would have like a little introduction to each campaign, like wave attack is to survive the 3rd wave. Or Protect the princess's goal is to not let Eldwyn die. And maybe some tips on how to beat them too :3

Benevolent Prophet

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Starshine
Haku of Kirigakure
Starshine

Ah ok, I though you would have like a little introduction to each campaign, like wave attack is to survive the 3rd wave. Or Protect the princess's goal is to not let Eldwyn die. And maybe some tips on how to beat them too :3

There's something that I hadn't planned on doing, but it might be appropriate to do.
Let me add those bits in.

Destructive Bunny

Maybe do that for the normal NPC battles too? I know a lot of people gets confused playing flamewing and think they are glitching when those dragons jump xd

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I really love wave mode. Mostly cause for once I have pretty good cards LOL.

Girl-Crazy Vampire

5,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Trader 100
Starshine
Maybe do that for the normal NPC battles too? I know a lot of people gets confused playing flamewing and think they are glitching when those dragons jump xd
This.

Also, it would be recomended (altough optional) to maybe provide some basic/beginner tips about said campaign modes?. emotion_sweatdrop

Friendly Lunatic

Awesome. Thank you much for compiling the campaign modes. I took some time off from playing the game, then kinda lost track of all the campaigns from the updates. Appreciate it!

Distinct Shapeshifter

Yay! Thanks for making the guide! ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas