Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I had to skip the tutorial, because my team killed the 3 enemys off before I was able to cast the spell. In the next fight the game asked me to cast that spell but I haven't had enough energy (or whatever it's called) and there was no "Done" button. So I lost my bonus. So if casting that spell is required, make sure we can at the point we are originally supposed to.

Tipsy Phantom

13,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
I'm having problems with the new game setup, everytime I go to attack the first time, the enemy attacks first and then the turn ends without my team attacking at all. Which doesn't make any sense.

Also, everytime Ichoose random opponent I'm set up with people that are level 70s and up. I'm only a level 30. Which does not give me a fair chance.

Also it lags a lot and there are other small glitches that cause me to refresh the page.
now im just spitballing. but i just went throu both tortoirals. i like them both equeal. but the combat jusat a smig more. why dont you find a way you tell all the rules then put them into a real combat?

Hilarious Gaian

Very helpful biggrin

Hilarious Gaian

Panagrammic
Want to try the new tutorial?

Make sure you're out of any existing games, and then go to this link to try the tutorial.

(If you don't remember the old tutorial, you can bring it up here).
Well said
Give us feedback:

- better or worse than the old tutorial?
- does it cover the essentials?
- anything we should add and/or remove?
- did you go "off script" during the tutorial and get into an odd game state?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff