Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
start game,,,lose so bad I go hide in a corner,,start new game,,repeat emotion_facepalm

Perfect Saint

Mine: stay with Intro and Easy.

Self-esteem preserved.

Sadly, my self-esteem doesn't seem to have veteran. It doesn't increase with each victory.

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Myrielle

Preserve self-esteem.

lol I even lose with easy crying

Perfect Saint

Zcy
Myrielle

Preserve self-esteem.

Stay with Intro for now. I didn't officially move to Easy until more than a month after I hit level 80. gonk

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Myrielle
Zcy
Myrielle

Preserve self-esteem.

Stay with Intro for now. I didn't officially move to Easy until more than a month after I hit level 80. gonk

level 80 Wow,,,I'm just level 14 ,,, ok think I will take your advise,,,tks
i use that strategy sometimes too except i cry. really effective

Witty Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100
I like to hold a funeral for my dignity every once in a while. I find that to be helpful.

Dedicated Tactician

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
Gots some questions; 1. What units are in your deck 2. What do you do exactly when you begin?

Maybe I can help?? Big maybe though haha. ^^

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Lady Sonata
Gots some questions; 1. What units are in your deck 2. What do you do exactly when you begin?

just the starter deck with a few other cards that I have got from playing ,,,,when I start I try to get at lest 1 guy on my home portal and move the herald around looking for more portals,,I add guys as they come available

Dedicated Tactician

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
Zcy
Lady Sonata

just the starter deck with a few other cards that I have got from playing ,,,,when I start I try to get at lest 1 guy on my home portal and move the herald around looking for more portals,,I add guys as they come available
You should also look for mana springs for your attuners so you can get more mana to summon stronger units.
Or take a beating o3o and learn from it and just go right back in!! like me.

Benevolent Lunatic

It gets easier as you play more. When i first played i was so confuse i stuck on intro then when i understood i move to hellwelp then flamewing and nightmare.

I do not play random matches because I want essence and i do not want to waste my time playing a game and get like 300 essence. i do play friends though cause its less competition. Try to make friends to play with

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Zcy
start game,,,lose so bad I go hide in a corner,,start new game,,repeat emotion_facepalm

Well, if you insert "curse and scream at the computer", for "go hide in the corner", my strategy was pretty much the same at the start. sweatdrop

Seriously though, the Starter Deck is surprisingly efficient if used to it's best potential.
It has a good number of Attuners and enough low level Cards that you should be able to get a Unit in on pretty much every turn.
The trick is to get Attuners on Mana Wells as soon as possible, and load as many players on the board as you can.
Every space you that you turn green by landing on it gets you 2 Mana for the next turn, and having an Attuner on a Mana Well get's you 10, so if you can get cheap Attuners and other low level Units spread out early, you should soon find yourself able to summon in your stronger Units. Just remeber that Mana is "use it, or lose it" every turn. It doesn't carry over, so try to maximise what you bring in. Some times, two lower level Units are more effective than one stronger Unit.
Don't go straight at the Enemy right away, and don't bunch your forces up on one space...keep them spread out, but within striking distance of one another so you can send multiple Units to an Enemy held space to Attack..
Do manually target the most dangerous, but easily killed enemy Unit when facing more than one enemy at a time.

And don't let losing get to you.
The Forum is filled with people who have been playing the game for a long time and who have managed to amass a lot of killer Cards, so it can sometimes seem like everybody else is having an easy time of it, but trust me, we all struggle to find our footing in the early going. smile

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
Erogenous Jones
Zcy

Well, if you insert "curse and scream at the computer", for "go hide in the corner", my strategy was pretty much the same at the start. sweatdrop

Seriously though, the Starter Deck is surprisingly efficient if used to it's best potential.
It has a good number of Attuners and enough low level Cards that you should be able to get a Unit in on pretty much every turn.
The trick is to get Attuners on Mana Wells as soon as possible, and load as many players on the board as you can.
Every space you that you turn green by landing on it gets you 2 Mana for the next turn, and having an Attuner on a Mana Well get's you 10, so if you can get cheap Attuners and other low level Units spread out early, you should soon find yourself able to summon in your stronger Units. Just remeber that Mana is "use it, or lose it" every turn. It doesn't carry over, so try to maximise what you bring in. Some times, two lower level Units are more effective than one stronger Unit.
Don't go straight at the Enemy right away, and don't bunch your forces up on one space...keep them spread out, but within striking distance of one another so you can send multiple Units to an Enemy held space to Attack..
Do manually target the most dangerous, but easily killed enemy Unit when facing more than one enemy at a time.

And don't let losing get to you.
The Forum is filled with people who have been playing the game for a long time and who have managed to amass a lot of killer Cards, so it can sometimes seem like everybody else is having an easy time of it, but trust me, we all struggle to find our footing in the early going. smile

Yeah I am learning about how important Attuners and Mana Wells are,,,,at first I just kinda look over the Attuners because I thought there would just be easy targets,,,thanks for all the good tips

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Zcy
what ever works oh wait I guess it isn't working what kind of deck do you play.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff