Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magic Man-Lover

I've summoned everything it will let me summon, and I've got the whole map, but when I get to the Lord of Despair, I can't win.
Is there a certain way to do it?

Unholy Knight

u just focus in lord of despair after it appears in the end. the technique is to eliminate as soon as possible the enemy until it is in the last final battle armageddon. In short u must decrease the units so in the final battle it easy to kill or ff lord of despair. u should try to not get the last portal to 6/6 to not trigger the armageddon. Eliminate or decrease the population in the said lvl.. goodluck

Unholy Knight

first what faction are u??

2nd Do you have how many cards in ur deck? atleast u have 3 to 7 30 mana cost cards.

3rd. JUst move around the map and collect portal with 5/6 maximum.

Then control the units of urs to decrease the population or units of the enemy.

Last if the computer doesnt move. I mean the AI. Then go to the final portal and defeat it with armageddon and just control ur units to stay at minimum count. the more the easier to finish this quest.

Magic Man-Lover

BankisH
first what faction are u??

2nd Do you have how many cards in ur deck? atleast u have 3 to 7 30 mana cost cards.

3rd. JUst move around the map and collect portal with 5/6 maximum.

Then control the units of urs to decrease the population or units of the enemy.

Last if the computer doesnt move. I mean the AI. Then go to the final portal and defeat it with armageddon and just control ur units to stay at minimum count. the more the easier to finish this quest.

1~ 45
2~ Hellspawn

Predestined Hoarder

Nightmarish Misguidance
I've summoned everything it will let me summon, and I've got the whole map, but when I get to the Lord of Despair, I can't win.

I won it yesterday. I explained my technique to another guy in another thread, so I'll just adapt that.

Quote:
You should farm on a previous mission (personally I like #4 it gives me a little over 1k essence each time) to get better units. And lots of them. Not that you need a lot of rares in mission 5, but a lot of bulkier units help, even if they are out-of-faction.

Here's the strategy I used for mission 5:

I made a deck with A LOT of creatures. So 50-55 cards including some helpful spells. All the faction units you can get in there, do it. Add in both of the other Heralds you can buy (Rakyl and Sir Corwin). Do the thing that all other guides suggest (kill all the lonely units that appear outside the base then farm while growing your army) but when you attack the enemy base don't send Death Dealer. If he dies you lose. But if you kill the Lord of Despair without killing all his entourage and Death Dealer is still alive you win.

So the idea is have about 20 creatures attacking, all of them directed to the Lord of Despair. Use Sir Corwin's special whenever you can. Only after killing him you should start attacking the others. Chances are you will kill him but die against the others, but that doesn't matter because if Death Dealer is still alive you will pass the level.

Magic Man-Lover

dreamish
Nightmarish Misguidance

I won it yesterday. I explained my technique to another guy in another thread, so I'll just adapt that.

Quote:
You should farm on a previous mission (personally I like #4 it gives me a little over 1k essence each time) to get better units. And lots of them. Not that you need a lot of rares in mission 5, but a lot of bulkier units help, even if they are out-of-faction.

Here's the strategy I used for mission 5:

I made a deck with A LOT of creatures. So 50-55 cards including some helpful spells. All the faction units you can get in there, do it. Add in both of the other Heralds you can buy (Rakyl and Sir Corwin). Do the thing that all other guides suggest (kill all the lonely units that appear outside the base then farm while growing your army) but when you attack the enemy base don't send Death Dealer. If he dies you lose. But if you kill the Lord of Despair without killing all his entourage and Death Dealer is still alive you win.

So the idea is have about 20 creatures attacking, all of them directed to the Lord of Despair. Use Sir Corwin's special whenever you can. Only after killing him you should start attacking the others. Chances are you will kill him but die against the others, but that doesn't matter because if Death Dealer is still alive you will pass the level.
Thank you~ Is there a way of getting the 2 faction units without buying them?

Predestined Hoarder

Nightmarish Misguidance
Well, they are out-of-faction and if you're not lucky enough to get them from a booster (I would prefer to get other things from boosters but yeah) you can buy them. It's easy enough.

For all the other units at the beginning of the game, just buy bronze and silver packs or stock up on cards you get at the end of battles.

Magic Man-Lover

dreamish
Nightmarish Misguidance
Well, they are out-of-faction and if you're not lucky enough to get them from a booster (I would prefer to get other things from boosters but yeah) you can buy them. It's easy enough.

For all the other units at the beginning of the game, just buy bronze and silver packs or stock up on cards you get at the end of battles.
I'll try them then, thanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces