Welcome to Gaia! ::

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Should his three turn kill special work even if you kill the Lord of Ashes? Because I run into instances where I kill him on the third turn, but in the end the intended target is still dead at the end of the match lol.

Perfect Saint

If I had him, I would like his special to work postmortem as well. If I am against him, it should cancel upon his death. 4laugh

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Myrielle
If I had him, I would like his special to work postmortem as well. If I am against him, it should cancel upon his death. 4laugh

lolll ofc! It's just that I lost PvC that way a few times >.< LOL

Malevolent Warlord

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
a couple of specials work like that : P

for example, if you kill succubus does that make her seduction special cancel? of course not, doom is set in when he uses the special it holds regardless if he dies or not, best way to prevent this is to retreat the second turn if you are unable to defeat all the enemy units before the doom goes off

Malevolent Receiver

7,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
I have yet to see his special actually take place. In 3 turns most of the things you could hit, are already done.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Think of it this way

His attack is a "time bomb"

Now assume somebody straps a bomb to a car for example with a 60 second timer

They run away and then get shot, killed instantly.

You have no time to defuse the bomb...so is the person who set it up relevant after its been set?
I think of it like a poison. It just takes 3 turns to kill you.
He's not called the "Lord of Ashes" for nothing. Even in death, he can still hand you your doom.

clarion's King

Super Model

Yeah, this special isn't consistent.

- kill him in 2 turns; special doesn't go through.
- kill him on the 3rd turn (where the battle ends directly following the kill); target dies.

... and the one that doesn't make sense:

- kill him on the 3rd turn (where the battle continues following the kill); special doesn't go through.

Regardless of killing Ashes, target dying on the 3rd turn makes sense—because you had an entire turn to attack with that unit already, and makes the "doomed to die" statement true. The 3rd example is the odd one out because they changed the way Ashes kills you in-game (slashing target for the rest of their HP) to avoid a previous glitch.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

10,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Champion 300
Myrielle

Gives Tip for the most honest Post I have seen in a long time. smile

Thinks there should be a disclosure rule for all complaint Topics. wink
for the time it take to actually kill something with that special it shouldn't matter if hes dead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff