Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Fashionista

LiaThistle
lR lE lD
LiaThistle
lR lE lD
LiaThistle
Oh, no, I don't summon at the base until the end (by which point, I usually don't need to). You might be too low level, or rather, not have enough of the right units. Which faction are you?
i'm in the hellspawn faction. i think the highest minion i have just has 200 hp or the dragon minion i have i think it has 300hp but i don't get it often.

Okay, yeah, you're going to have a hard time for a bit. The Hellspawn deck I use runs 4 Imps, 4 Men-at-Arms, and 2-4 Hellhounds (depending on the account), as well as 2-3 Shadow Demons, 1 Lightning Demon, and quite a few out of faction cards. On the other hand, it can be done with mostly 1-2 star units.

i stayed at the mana well for a few turns then she sent 14 and atm i am getting beat up xD.

Yeah, that happens. After it does is usually when you have the chance to move and start building your final army.
i guess i'll just try and try till i finally win like i did with the other missions. trial and error xD

Dedcadent Pants

lR lE lD
LiaThistle
lR lE lD
LiaThistle
lR lE lD
LiaThistle
Oh, no, I don't summon at the base until the end (by which point, I usually don't need to). You might be too low level, or rather, not have enough of the right units. Which faction are you?
i'm in the hellspawn faction. i think the highest minion i have just has 200 hp or the dragon minion i have i think it has 300hp but i don't get it often.

Okay, yeah, you're going to have a hard time for a bit. The Hellspawn deck I use runs 4 Imps, 4 Men-at-Arms, and 2-4 Hellhounds (depending on the account), as well as 2-3 Shadow Demons, 1 Lightning Demon, and quite a few out of faction cards. On the other hand, it can be done with mostly 1-2 star units.

i stayed at the mana well for a few turns then she sent 14 and atm i am getting beat up xD.

Yeah, that happens. After it does is usually when you have the chance to move and start building your final army.
i guess i'll just try and try till i finally win like i did with the other missions. trial and error xD

You might just not have enough of the right units at this time.

Versatile Fashionista

LiaThistle
lR lE lD
LiaThistle
lR lE lD
LiaThistle

You might just not have enough of the right units at this time.

yeah i think i'm gonna have to level up some more before i'm ready but i have managed to defeat a lot of missions even when it looked like the odds were against me with my rag tag group.

Sheacka's Senpai

Wailing Pumpkin

18,025 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
I read this by chance I want to go on the record stating that I went toe to toe with her in mission nine with the three wave and by SHEER LUCK OF THE DRAW, I beat her with like uhh no magic cards and I think...20 something units?
point made...it was one of those rare times where it shouldn't have happened and I should have had a bigger army but I lowleveled her.

now as for the last one...forget it.
no effing way is it possible.

Versatile Fashionista

L0cKe703
I read this by chance I want to go on the record stating that I went toe to toe with her in mission nine with the three wave and by SHEER LUCK OF THE DRAW, I beat her with like uhh no magic cards and I think...20 something units?
point made...it was one of those rare times where it shouldn't have happened and I should have had a bigger army but I lowleveled her.

now as for the last one...forget it.
no effing way is it possible.

yep for some missions my lil group won xD and i'm like how did this happen.

Versatile Fashionista

L0cKe703

LiaThistle

i finally conquered it. i put how i won on first page.

Dedcadent Pants

lR lE lD
EDIT: -__- yes you're gonna have to move your whole army one by one all of em to each space you go. took me like 2 hours to beat this game.

Double click on the "square" your army is on. That selects all of them. If there's not really any ground visible, click just below the ground line.

Versatile Fashionista

LiaThistle
lR lE lD
EDIT: -__- yes you're gonna have to move your whole army one by one all of em to each space you go. took me like 2 hours to beat this game.

Double click on the "square" your army is on. That selects all of them. If there's not really any ground visible, click just below the ground line.

WTF! gonk
all this time and i didn't know that. emotion_facepalm

Dedcadent Pants

lR lE lD
LiaThistle
lR lE lD

WTF! gonk

Just make sure that all the units grey out on the left. I've had more than one mistake of suiciding a unit because I clicked "Done" before checking.

Versatile Fashionista

LiaThistle
lR lE lD
LiaThistle
lR lE lD

WTF! gonk

Just make sure that all the units grey out on the left. I've had more than one mistake of suiciding a unit because I clicked "Done" before checking.

mission 10 looks impossible with my little group xD
she has 1500 health and she has like 3 lord of ashes out there. it thought i would never see lord of despair again with name change xD.

Dedcadent Pants

lR lE lD
LiaThistle
lR lE lD
LiaThistle
lR lE lD

WTF! gonk

she has 1500 health and she has like 3 lord of ashes out there. it thought i would never see lord of despair again with name change xD.

Yeah...I haven't even bothered attempting mission 9 yet, because of a lack of high hp/damage units.

Versatile Fashionista

LiaThistle
lR lE lD
LiaThistle
lR lE lD
LiaThistle
lR lE lD

WTF! gonk

Yeah...I haven't even bothered attempting mission 9 yet, because of a lack of high hp/damage units.

i guess i'll just play mission 10 over and over again till i win someday. there's an answer to how to win but it's confusing to me and it seems like i need some stronger monsters.

Dedcadent Pants

lR lE lD
i guess i'll just play mission 10 over and over again till i win someday. there's an answer to how to win but it's confusing to me and it seems like i need some stronger monsters.

The method posted requires a certain card called Open the Gates. It's a 32-36 cost card that pulls a random unit from your deck and drops it into play. For it to be worth the cost, you want units that cost that much or more, like most of the Heralds (cost 40), and heroes (cost 40+ ). Cards like Rage Dragon, with high damage aoes, are nice.

To this end, you pretty much have to have an army with a ton of high power spells. One person posted an alternate solution, using dragons, with almost no high power cards. I have yet to try that solution because of a lack of Breath of Ancients (neither of my accounts has it).

Versatile Fashionista

LiaThistle
lR lE lD

The method posted requires a certain card called Open the Gates. It's a 32-36 cost card that pulls a random unit from your deck and drops it into play. For it to be worth the cost, you want units that cost that much or more, like most of the Heralds (cost 40), and heroes (cost 40+ ). Cards like Rage Dragon, with high damage aoes, are nice.

To this end, you pretty much have to have an army with a ton of high power spells. One person posted an alternate solution, using dragons, with almost no high power cards. I have yet to try that solution because of a lack of Breath of Ancients (neither of my accounts has it).

i got a card that does something like have control over a random unit and it's red and black. i guess that's it. idk how to use it though. my highest minions are just 100 - 220. >__<

Versatile Fashionista

LiaThistle

i tried double clicking on army to move them all at the same time but it didn't work for me. i have an open the gates card but it never shows up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff