Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
i think his 2nd ability is broken, it does the 25 DMG but doesn't make the opponent retreat. i tried using it on jakyr the fang, twice

clarion's King

Super Model

If the enemy doesn't have a space to retreat to, it won't work.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Magus

the enemy did have one, they had one ._.

clarion's King

Super Model

lightning head
Magus

Then use the report button next time.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Magus
lightning head
Magus

Then use the report button next time.

but i did dramallama

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
lightning head
i think his 2nd ability is broken, it does the 25 DMG but doesn't make the opponent retreat. i tried using it on jakyr the fang, twice
I haven't actually seen the card but when you retreat nomally you only get a 50% chance of a sucessful retreat so maybe it only gives you a 50% chance of forcing your opponent to retreat I have noticed some cards say one thing and do something slightly different take Filth elemental it's effect says this unit does the sum equivilant of this units current hp to all enemy units this unit self destructs . the problem is that I have used it a few times and it is always less then half it's hp close to 1/3 once it was it's current hp was 80 and I used and it only did 29 dmg and another it was at it's full 220 and it did 90 dmg . so either they need to fix them or update the text.

Malevolent Warlord

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Istoleyourtaco
lightning head
I haven't actually seen the card but when you retreat nomally you only get a 50% chance of a sucessful retreat so maybe it only gives you a 50% chance of forcing your opponent to retreat I have noticed some cards say one thing and do something slightly different take Filth elemental it's effect says this unit does the sum equivilant of this units current hp to all enemy units this unit self destructs . the problem is that I have used it a few times and it is always less then half it's hp close to 1/3 once it was it's current hp was 80 and I used and it only did 29 dmg and another it was at it's full 220 and it did 90 dmg . so either they need to fix them or update the text.

ah filth elemental divides its current HP amongst the enemy units, say it had 200 HP left, and there are 4 enemies, it will deal 50 damage to each enemy

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Elf King Alberic
Istoleyourtaco
lightning head

ah filth elemental divides its current HP amongst the enemy units, say it had 200 HP left, and there are 4 enemies, it will deal 50 damage to each enemy

yup, "does the sum equivalent of this units current hp to all enemy units:"

Invisible Shapeshifter

14,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Istoleyourtaco
lightning head
I haven't actually seen the card but when you retreat nomally you only get a 50% chance of a sucessful retreat so maybe it only gives you a 50% chance of forcing your opponent to retreat

I have Jakyr the Fang, and it's never been 50% chance to retreat. It always works without fail.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

20,775 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shadow the Kitty
Istoleyourtaco
lightning head
I haven't actually seen the card but when you retreat nomally you only get a 50% chance of a sucessful retreat so maybe it only gives you a 50% chance of forcing your opponent to retreat

I have Jakyr the Fang, and it's never been 50% chance to retreat. It always works without fail.

yeah, when it's an ability to force them to retreat it's 100%

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Elf King Alberic
Istoleyourtaco
lightning head

yes and there were 2 enemy units and filth element had 80 so it should have been 40 to each but it was only 29. it was missing some dmg
Istoleyourtaco
yes and there were 2 enemy units and filth element had 80 so it should have been 40 to each but it was only 29. it was missing some dmg

Did any enemies use specials that hit it during the turn when it was used? It doesn't go by the HP when you select your special, but by the HP remaining when the special actually goes off.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
luhft
Istoleyourtaco

Did any enemies use specials that hit it during the turn when it was used? It doesn't go by the HP when you select your special, but by the HP remaining when the special actually goes off.
Nope it was the only special used that turn.
Istoleyourtaco
luhft
Istoleyourtaco

That's weird. File a bug report if you haven't already!

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Istoleyourtaco
Did they use a spell? Spells take priority over Specials.

And, well Bleed (Poison Fiend/Dragoneye Savant) as well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff