Welcome to Gaia! ::

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Just wondering because I just finished a Battle with someone who, among a surprising amount of other Units, had managed to Summon three Thunder Lizards, and I thought those things took huge Mana to Summon.

Witty Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100
There's a spell called mana convergence that gives 10 mana for each victory point your opponent has.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Erogenous Jones
Just wondering because I just finished a Battle with someone who, among a surprising amount of other Units, had managed to Summon three Thunder Lizards, and I thought those things took huge Mana to Summon.
THe mana wels a a mana boost and it can get bigger towards the end of a game if there a 2 or 3 mana wells in one spot.

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Rogue Phoenix Fire
There's a spell called mana convergence that gives 10 mana for each victory point your opponent has.

Coincidentally enough, I just got that Card (2 actually) in my latest batch of Silver Packs. wink

No doubt, that would certainly have helped, but I don't know if it would have been enough to bring in 3 Thunder Lizards along with the rest of a pretty powerful Army.

After thinking and reading some more, I'm thinking that he might have also been using an OTG Deck.
The way I understand them, (I could be wrong) is you have a number of those Spells available and build a Deck with a lot of High Mana Units in it and use the Spell to get them into Battle rather than Mana.

That might explain it.

All I know is I hope I don't run into that guy again any time soon.
He had the most powerful Army I've run into yet, and he was only Level 11!

No telling how tough he'll be once he's levelled up even more. sweatdrop

Hilarious Smoker

8,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
Open the Gates + Mana Convergence = potential to get a lot of very powerful units on the field in a single turn

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

14,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Well there is mana convergence, also there is the old mana refund giving you a bit of mana for each of your units killed. But three thunder lizards does sound a bit like open the gate plus these things.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Wow.

Um, mana convergence?

Destructive Bunny

Open the gates has the potential to fail though, when it does it fails miserably xd

Newbie Warlord

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Erogenous Jones
He had all 3 at once? surprised That's impressive. xd

Did he control most of the board? Cause if he was getting 60 or close to 60 every turn from wells and regions, then it would be easy. ;o

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Ze3k
Erogenous Jones
He had all 3 at once? surprised That's impressive. xd

Did he control most of the board? Cause if he was getting 60 or close to 60 every turn from wells and regions, then it would be easy. ;o

It was about 50/50 to be honest.
We both got a lot of Units out and it was a pretty Epic battle. blaugh

Dapper Capitalist

It's not that hard to summon three thunder lizards. I just had a battle where I was able to summon three of them, and I probably could have summoned my fourth one if the card would have shown up, and I'm only level 9. I had control of a good portion of the board and a couple mana wells, and that was it. No mana convergence or open the gates.

Perfect Saint

I do like that spell. I was losing a game and managed to summon Fafnir from the extra mana it gave. Game changer.

Unbeatable Knight

I'm not sure what's more impressive... the fact that he came up with enough mana to summon those lizards, or the fact that he survived long enough to due so given his obviously bad deck configuration.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff