Welcome to Gaia! ::

anyone need help building a deck post your cards and i'll give it a shot biggrin
I am glad you are showing helpfulness. The forum has at least one thread that offers help with decks, omni's, though I still see threads asking for help. Maybe different opinions will help users.
You could even try posting a sample deck of each fraction in the original post.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
I don't find it at all odd that I misread that as helplessness.

Just like a chap
The forum has at least one thread that offers help with decks, omni's,

The dipshit who was trying to argue for the viability of the royal alchemist?
We could probably use a better one somewhere.
Divine_Malevolence

Just like a chap

Omnileech is almost known for stepping on toes. I don't agree with everything he says. In fact I disagree with a lot of his post.
The deck planning thread he made is not half bad. It's really basic lacking details of the cards but it has the numbers.

Royal Alchemist is almost usable, even though I never use it, as a meat shield. If it had a lower mana cost than heavy infantry or a higher heal then I would use it in my deck.

Omni likes to push preconceived notions by trying things others have not. He is trying to think outside the bubble which by result in ideas that go against yours or mine but that is just who he is.

K76 and Knight of the Horizon both have guides on building a deck. However they are both missing sample decks. I would like to see a deck guide that show simple deck for new player to use. You could make a guide for decks with samples that exclude Royal Alchemist. So please by all means make a guide so I can link it to the new users asking for help on building a deck.

Undead Enchantress

I would like to see strategy guides to beat Nightmare using starter packs.

Unforgiving Aggressor

5,300 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 1 Win 50
"helpliness."

if anything here needs help, it's your spelling.

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Jakyr The Fang
"helpliness."

if anything here needs help, it's your spelling.

I kinda like "helpliness". 4laugh

I might even use it from time to time. wink

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Just like a chap
Divine_Malevolence

Just like a chap

Omnileech is almost known for stepping on toes. I don't agree with everything he says. In fact I disagree with a lot of his post.
The deck planning thread he made is not half bad. It's really basic lacking details of the cards but it has the numbers.

Royal Alchemist is almost usable, even though I never use it, as a meat shield. If it had a lower mana cost than heavy infantry or a higher heal then I would use it in my deck.

Omni likes to push preconceived notions by trying things others have not. He is trying to think outside the bubble which by result in ideas that go against yours or mine but that is just who he is.

K76 and Knight of the Horizon both have guides on building a deck. However they are both missing sample decks. I would like to see a deck guide that show simple deck for new player to use. You could make a guide for decks with samples that exclude Royal Alchemist. So please by all means make a guide so I can link it to the new users asking for help on building a deck.
KotH is strong enough in that area for a world over.
Erynne
i'll make up a deck for that. how many slots do you want filled or do you not care?

Undead Enchantress

Angry who did that
Erynne
i'll make up a deck for that. how many slots do you want filled or do you not care?
Up to you.
Erynne
Angry who did that
Erynne
Up to you.

1x Sir Corwin - herald
4x questing knight
4x long bow man
4x apprentice geomancer
4x blood acolyte
4x heavy infantry
4x floating horror
4x dragoneye sorcerer
4x clawfighter
4x huntsman

spells

1x Prayer for Victory
1x Energy Storm

try that

Garbage Cat

Erynne

I did that, quite accidentally, on a mule account. It was awesome and scary, and involved a lot of divide-and conquer, pinning, and mana/tile hoarding. The AI is not as tenacious as a human opponent, and completely predictable by comparison.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff