Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100
User Image

Eldwyn with 110 damage is my new record.

Benevolent Lunatic

Thats really good

heart

Destructive Bunny

Nice! emotion_yatta

Even the longbowman gets crazy powerful due to veteran after awhile.

Perfect Saint

I'd love my own Eldwyn.

Unbeatable Knight

I want one. As well as Keljana.

Destructive Bunny

I've been trying to get her to participate in all the battles lately :3
User Image

Benevolent Prophet

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Rogue Phoenix Fire
User Image

Eldwyn with 110 damage is my new record.

Starshine
I've been trying to get her to participate in all the battles lately :3
User Image

Congratulations to you both! Perhaps I'll get to join in on this game some day soon! I must get an Eldwyn, first, though.

Combative Businessman

This must have been against a computer, right? I'd hope no one who knows anything about the game would let Eldwyn get that high.

Witty Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100
ZaedKai
This must have been against a computer, right? I'd hope no one who knows anything about the game would let Eldwyn get that high.

Yes, it was. Quite entertaining whenever Keljana retreats or sends savant after savant at me xD

Combative Businessman

Rogue Phoenix Fire
ZaedKai

Yes, it was. Quite entertaining whenever Keljana retreats or sends savant after savant at me xD

Does a retreat activate a Veteran Buff? I did not know that!

I'll stick to my fear though! My Death Dealer was soloing Zerakyl the other day, and she started with more hp than me. After the health drain, he just squeaked by her in health. She proceeds to miss twice in a row, and I won. ^^;

I think Fear should decrease an opponents chance at retreating too, by whatever its # is. That might overpower it though. How cool would that be!
is there a list of keywords and what they do?
what does veteran do? ._.

Witty Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100
ZaedKai
Rogue Phoenix Fire
ZaedKai

I'll stick to my fear though! My Death Dealer was soloing Zerakyl the other day, and she started with more hp than me. After the health drain, he just squeaked by her in health. She proceeds to miss twice in a row, and I won. ^^;

I think Fear should decrease an opponents chance at retreating too, by whatever its # is. That might overpower it though. How cool would that be!

From what I've noticed, it only works if the enemy retreats. Or, if both parties are retreating at the same time. (I got really good at predicting Keljana at one point)

I don't know much about how fear works. I haven't really played demons. I might try, but I think it would require a lot of practice beating up on hell whelp first xD

Combative Businessman

Shcaabs
is there a list of keywords and what they do?
what does veteran do? ._.

Look in this thread for basically everything.

Quoted from the Factions FAQ:
"Veteran # (When this unit wins a battle, it gains +# accuracy, damage, speed, and max health then it heals for #. These bonuses last for the rest of this game.)"

Greedy Genius

10,115 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Millionaire 200
I want one. how did you get E the bright?

Benevolent Prophet

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
ZaedKai
Rogue Phoenix Fire
ZaedKai

A retreating foe is considered a victory for the purposes of Veteran, yes. And now, I do not believe that Fear decreases the chances of retreat. (Why would being scared make you want to run away less? xp )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff