Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Warlord

Several important bug fixes have been implemented just in the past seven days and the game is a lot more playable and less frustrating. How about a thank you thread.

Thank you programmers, artists, developers, etc for making the game better and doing a better job at keeping us informed on what is going on and what you are going to do.

Conversationalist

Apparently people're too busy whining about their stats, achievements and OP unit nerfs.

Witty Gaian

11,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tipsy 100
Ginnjii
Apparently people're too busy whining about their stats, achievements and OP unit nerfs.

o.o^ sums up the last 2-3 weeks on here

Perfect Saint

Ginnjii
Thanks for the sucker punch and all that?

Now turn the other cheek.
and thank YOU for making a thank you thread. also, thank you beta-testers who reported bugs. without you we would still have to deal with many annoying glitches.

Shy Bloodsucker

Indeed. Thank you, Dev-humans, for making such an enjoyable virtual war simulator for me to enjoy when I'm not destroying other humans in Deadman's Shadow.

Benevolent Prophet

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Cheercrusher 50

The thanks are well-deserved and not given often enough. To the developers: you have a good game, and I do appreciate the work you're putting into it.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I'm mainly glad I haven't dealt with that frozen in the game and can't get out glitch x3 thank you devs for fixing that one!

Shameless Phantom

9,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
...and above all, thank you for HoC~! heart

There's only so much whining and complaining because people care so much about the state of the game. If the game flat out sucked, no one would bother. 3nodding

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*Wonders if you are trolling based on some of your recent bug posts* (like x or x) ?

But I am always happy with the ongoing progress, and even if they make mistakes I still believe they listen to the community in general. I love that the devs do things like the ata (Including the one here when we asked for it).

But then I pretty much always support the staff, because I believe that they do care about the community, and I understand the financial state and why they have to do things to keep float.

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Omnileech
Several important bug fixes have been implemented just in the past seven days and the game is a lot more playable and less frustrating. How about a thank you thread.

Thank you programmers, artists, developers, etc for making the game better and doing a better job at keeping us informed on what is going on and what you are going to do.

Can't argue with that.

Fluffy Treat

yah, i played a lot back in the closed part, without much trouble at all as i stuck mostly to the first two AI levels. I haven't played much lately, mostly because i was waiting for the booster pack set-up to level out. Thanks for all the work on that.

Feline Enchantress

I thank the devs because they fix stuff, change stuff (learning as they go) and make me change my decks and strats from time to time.

But damn, you gotta sleep before midnight, dev dudes.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
A big thank you to the HoC team!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers