Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scurvy Wench

8,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Starshine
I wonder if they will archive this forum whee
Least they can do. There is still historical significance.

Magical Gatekeeper

Erynne
Starshine
I wonder if they will archive this forum whee
Least they can do. There is still historical significance.

I hope so, people worked so hard on these guides, and it'll be helpful to Facebook players too.

Perfect Saint

Hey. Would you happen to have a link to that big thread where people were posting what they got from booster packs? Since, Gaia will not be removing the gold cap, I decided to use most of them and buy gold packs. I'm also going to try to open 324 Chaos Keys. I want to input the data in there for posterity.

I've opened 30 Gold Packs and have gotten a ton of junk, but I managed to pick up stuff I've long desired like the Succubus, Cadogan, KotH, Lord of Ashes, Breath of Ancients, and Aeglus the Divine. Still quite a few cards still manage to elude me. I still want most of the big dragons and Keljanna the Champion and Eldwyn the Bright.

Magical Gatekeeper

Myrielle
Hey. Would you happen to have a link to that big thread where people were posting what they got from booster packs? Since, Gaia will not be removing the gold cap, I decided to use most of them and buy gold packs. I'm also going to try to open 324 Chaos Keys. I want to input the data in there for posterity.

I've opened 30 Gold Packs and have gotten a ton of junk, but I managed to pick up stuff I've long desired like the Succubus, Cadogan, KotH, Lord of Ashes, Breath of Ancients, and Aeglus the Divine. Still quite a few cards still manage to elude me. I still want most of the big dragons and Keljanna the Champion and Eldwyn the Bright.
Here you go!

Congrats on the cards xd

Perfect Saint

Starshine
Myrielle

Here you go!

Congrats on the cards xd
whee
Thanks!

Unholy Knight

21,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hero 100
Myrielle

I'd so trade you an Eldwyn for that Aeglus if I could. v.v I'm rooting for you, I hope you get one before it's all said and done.

Magical Gatekeeper

*closes curtain* whee heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff