Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destructive Bunny

icekoldozy
That sounds like what a smart person will do not get his a** kicked by a lev 31 redface

You don't know who really is behind that lv31 ninja

I think loads of people have lv 30+ mules now rofl Soon they'll be higher leveled than me xd

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Starshine
icekoldozy
That sounds like what a smart person will do not get his a** kicked by a lev 31 redface

I think loads of people have lv 30+ mules now rofl Soon they'll be higher leveled than me xd

3nodding ..don't get the point of mules in hoc really..you would get diminishing returns playing yourself

Destructive Bunny

icekoldozy
Starshine
icekoldozy

3nodding ..don't get the point of mules in hoc really..you would get diminishing returns playing yourself

I think it's the lv 80s sick of having people forfeit against them and starting a new account.

It depends on how marketplace is setup, if you can only sell/trade cards you have more than 4 of, then it's bad having rare cards sit on mules that you can't get rid of.

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Starshine
icekoldozy
Starshine
icekoldozy

I think it's the lv 80s sick of having people forfeit against them and starting a new account.

It depends on how marketplace is setup, if you can only sell/trade cards you have more than 4 of, then it's bad having rare cards sit on mules that you can't get rid of.

ahh ok makes sense.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
I always thought this was a sticky Dx I wish it was now LOL. I had to search for it lol

Destructive Bunny

DJ Twissta
I always thought this was a sticky Dx I wish it was now LOL. I had to search for it lol
We try to keep it on the first page, but now that the forums are moving faster it's pretty hard lol

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Starshine
DJ Twissta
We try to keep it on the first page, but now that the forums are moving faster it's pretty hard lol
Can't regular threads still become stickies like they used to?

Destructive Bunny

DJ Twissta
Starshine
DJ Twissta
I'm not sure when they changed the policy, but regular threads don't get stickied anymore 3nodding

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Starshine
DJ Twissta
Starshine
DJ Twissta
I'm not sure when they changed the policy, but regular threads don't get stickied anymore 3nodding

That's sad Dx LOL To me if it's useful it should be stickied :3 that way no one has to search for it lol

Deadly Bibliophile

21,425 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
ninja heart

*bumps to keep on first page*

Destructive Bunny

Prepare for launch!

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

14,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
One more post thread and Bump Boom straight to the top of the forums thread!!

Destructive Bunny

Destructive Bunny

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

14,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash