Benevolent Prophet

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Starshine
Haku of Kirigakure

Cute!
Where do you guys play? I was thinking about picking the game up again to collect orbs for crafting Orb Aggregates.

Usually in Deadman's Shadow (DMS) or shallow seas, soemtimes we do hive.

They all require high CL but if you are just starting out and want to collect orbs papa saw is a good start. If your CL is lower than 5 then village greens farming is also quite efficient and popular.

I'm pretty sure my CL is 10.
I'm not familiar with those locations. Were they present when the game was first made?

Destructive Bunny

Shintouyu
I should recommend you take down my Unit Evaluation thread and Specials thread, since those are probably going to remain outdated forever.

Ok, I'll move it to the archive page. 3nodding

Destructive Bunny

Haku of Kirigakure

I'm pretty sure my CL is 10.
I'm not familiar with those locations. Were they present when the game was first made?

Shallow seas is the underwater section where you can fight the end boss biggrin It's been out since game was first released ^^

Revered Inquisitor

Hey Star,

I put my old fun facts thread out of business and retooled it... it can be found here:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.84307831/

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Destructive Bunny

Gavyn the Mighty
Hey Star,

I put my old fun facts thread out of business and retooled it... it can be found here:

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

Thanks! Updated the link ^^

Revered Inquisitor

Starshine
Gavyn the Mighty
Hey Star,

Thanks! Updated the link ^^

Excellent.

Omnipresent Cultist

11,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Brandisher 100
Wow. This almost fell off page *2*.

I'd expect a new crop of guides with the new heralds, new card update (if that goes through today) etc.

And favorite zOMG farming area for me is the "extended" Buccaneer's Beach. Fits how I play this game - not all that challenging, just requires enough attention to keep from doing something utterly stupid, still occasionally bites you if you're not paying that attention. Everything's yellow to a 10.0, you can endlessly cycle farming biggrin

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

14,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I bump this thread for .. some reason or another.

Destructive Bunny

Cyrus Lurch
Wow. This almost fell off page *2*.

I'd expect a new crop of guides with the new heralds, new card update (if that goes through today) etc.

And favorite zOMG farming area for me is the "extended" Buccaneer's Beach. Fits how I play this game - not all that challenging, just requires enough attention to keep from doing something utterly stupid, still occasionally bites you if you're not paying that attention. Everything's yellow to a 10.0, you can endlessly cycle farming biggrin
Reminds me of the time I just returned to Gaia and was farming for shadow orbs in BB rofl

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
bump cause i don't like this not being on front page 4laugh

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

14,000 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bump... The new prices make me sad. I like the buffs to death dealer hate that he is row one now. Sorry I'm complaining a bit I just feel less enthused about this game now.

Destructive Bunny

Spike_Vein
Bump... The new prices make me sad. I like the buffs to death dealer hate that he is row one now. Sorry I'm complaining a bit I just feel less enthused about this game now.
Too many changes too fast gonk

At least they've made succumb fun again.

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Spike_Vein

MOF changes cost me my leaderboard spot and confidence in my deck. i'm now messing around with different decks and been on a massive losing streak. crying

Destructive Bunny

icekoldozy

MOF changes cost me my leaderboard spot and confidence in my deck. i'm now messing around with different decks and been on a massive losing streak. crying

I know what you mean, I lost against belphy because I forgot to swtich MoF out of my kingdom deck emotion_facepalm

I'm also not used to DD being row 1, can't make him last playing my demons deck, switched to succubus, but not used to having to play defensively until I can mass a lot of units whee

Need to reorganize all my decks and learn to play differently. Maybe I'll beat upon hellwhelp for awhile.

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Starshine
icekoldozy

I know what you mean, I lost against belphy because I forgot to swtich MoF out of my kingdom deck emotion_facepalm

I'm also not used to DD being row 1, can't make him last playing my demons deck, switched to succubus, but not used to having to play defensively until I can mass a lot of units whee

Need to reorganize all my decks and learn to play differently. Maybe I'll beat upon hellwhelp for awhile.

That sounds like what a smart person will do not get his a** kicked by a lev 31 redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff