Magical Gatekeeper

luhft

I think I love you emotion_kirakira

Fiery Survivor

29,050 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Winged 100
  • Partygoer 500
I made one for the hell of it, wont fit anywhere in my sig so I'll just post it here and on my profile somewhere..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Revered Inquisitor

User Image

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

Revered Inquisitor

Fyi, i refuse to make non-Kingdom cards right now. Lol. smile

Guys, seriously... if there is a thread or a post around here that you don't like... leave it be. Spreading hate and trolling people has no place in this community. Certain people may have been in the wrong, but when you troll or hate on them you get in the wrong too. Don't prolong it or add to it; let it go. If it is blatant trolling, a misplaced thread or anything that violates the ToS, report it and move along. Don't feed the trolls and don't add to the hatred. This is a nice, clean and happy community. Please, don't dirty it.

Magical Gatekeeper

Gavyn the Mighty
It would be so funny to see landy diving into grass/rock in HoC's backgrounds rofl

Revered Inquisitor

Starshine
Gavyn the Mighty
It would be so funny to see landy diving into grass/rock in HoC's backgrounds rofl

Yes, it would be... they really need to do it... obviously not with those stats... but OMG it would be awesome.

Enduring Capitalist

10,450 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Swap Meet 100
luhft
heart

Lonely Lunatic

I don't know what I was thinking.

Magical Gatekeeper

Update! A new version of the Card Generator is up for Google Chrome browsers. This version has auto save, so no more screenshot + cropping in paint! Thank Shadow the Kitty for working on this if you run into him 4laugh

Genius

9,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Owow, this is very genius! owo

Invisible Shapeshifter

11,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
That latest version isn't just for Chrome, it has some fixes for all browsers. It's just that the card saving only works right on Chrome.

Magical Gatekeeper

Shadow the Kitty
That latest version isn't just for Chrome, it has some fixes for all browsers. It's just that the card saving only works right on Chrome.

Ah ok, got it mrgreen

Familiar Lunatic

Gavyn the Mighty
Starshine
Gavyn the Mighty

Yes, it would be... they really need to do it... obviously not with those stats... but OMG it would be awesome.

I've been thinking...Probably not too hard I mean...

User Image

emotion_awesome

I hope GuinAoiichi doesn't mind me using his sharkshot like this >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out