• Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
Oooh, very cool surprised

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Is finding it cool (and just the tiniest bit sad) seeing so many familiar zOMGaians here....

Destructive Bunny

Erogenous Jones
Is finding it cool (and just the tiniest bit sad) seeing so many familiar zOMGaians here....
Why so? Isn't it logical that new games will attract gamers? xd

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Starshine
Erogenous Jones

Entirely so...
It just means that more people are leaving zOMG! behind ... emo

Destructive Bunny

Erogenous Jones
Starshine
Erogenous Jones

Entirely so...

Not neccesarrily, I plan on doing some DMSing this evening. Gotta make those Kam recipes!
They are both games that you can drop and pick back up at anytime. Play more HoC when there's updates, play zOMG when there is none rofl

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
Starshine
Erogenous Jones
Starshine
Erogenous Jones

Entirely so...

Not neccesarrily, I plan on doing some DMSing this evening. Gotta make those Kam recipes!
They are both games that you can drop and pick back up at anytime. Play more HoC when there's updates, play zOMG when there is none rofl

Good point. smile
I tend to assume sometimes that everyone's like me and obssesses on the new hotness.
I have this tendency of playing something until I "finish", which in zOMG!'s case, was beating the End Boss (DMS looks like it could take an extreme amount of grinding), but I still have a long way to go in HoC, so what time I have for gaming right now is all going towards this.

Destructive Bunny

Erogenous Jones

Good point. smile
I tend to assume sometimes that everyone's like me and obssesses on the new hotness.
I have this tendency of playing something until I "finish", which in zOMG!'s case, was beating the End Boss (DMS looks like it could take an extreme amount of grinding), but I still have a long way to go in HoC, so what time I have for gaming right now is all going towards this.

I don't have much free time anymore to insanely pursue one game, which might be a good thing. You can burn up all your interest in a game if you spend too much time playing :3 When zOMG first came out I played whenever I could for a month, beat all the bosses and didn't touch that game again for 2 years lol

DMS is a lot of grinding, but it's fun for the most part, try it out when HoC bores you xd

Super Spook

24,600 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Nuclear Plant 500
Honestly? I ragequitted with all that coding after an hour and pasted this shet onto Paint. xD

User Image

Destructive Bunny

Imaginary Rabbit

You tried the coding even with the generator up? Very adventurous of you emotion_yatta

Destructive Bunny

Destructive Bunny

Thanks to Preachinsanity, here is my fav card xd
User Image

Revered Inquisitor

luhft
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

/Cringe

Cannot be unseen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas