Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destructive Bunny

Shadow the Kitty
Starshine
Shadow the Kitty

Um, why'd you change the way Property displays? It's supposed to be in small caps, according to how the real cards are :/

Eh? Must be another chrome/firefox difference, on FF the normal cards display property in capitals.

I'll get rid of capitals on the chrome version then.

No, it's small-caps. In other words, all the letters are capital in appearance, but the 'capitalized' letters are larger. Look at the card in your sig for reference =P

How about now? I use chrome when I'm playing HoC, but for regular browsing I use FF.

You'll see what I mean if you tried to use firefox on the chrome version xd

Invisible Shapeshifter

14,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Starshine
Shadow the Kitty
Starshine
Shadow the Kitty

Um, why'd you change the way Property displays? It's supposed to be in small caps, according to how the real cards are :/

Eh? Must be another chrome/firefox difference, on FF the normal cards display property in capitals.

I'll get rid of capitals on the chrome version then.

No, it's small-caps. In other words, all the letters are capital in appearance, but the 'capitalized' letters are larger. Look at the card in your sig for reference =P

How about now? I use chrome when I'm playing HoC, but for regular browsing I use FF.

You'll see what I mean if you tried to use firefox on the chrome version xd

Oh, I see the problem. We missed a CSS file. Add this at the top: <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="//w.cdn.gaiaonline.com/src/_/e143bb5df5304ae98988a03a4dabca2e-1341-61/src/css/nimbus/army.css" media="screen" />

Destructive Bunny

Shadow the Kitty

Oh, I see the problem. We missed a CSS file. Add this at the top: &link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="//w.cdn.gaiaonline.com/src/_/e143bb5df5304ae98988a03a4dabca2e-1341-61/src/css/nimbus/army.css" media="screen" /&

Added into chrome page :3

Wrathful Demigod

18,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Shadow the Kitty
icekoldozy
Starshine
icekoldozy

Card creator is cool but I prefer the original code easier to customize. Allowing me to add one more special..

There are some perks to the original coding, you could make the card 8 stars or lv 10, or change fields like hp and accuracy to fame and money rofl

The generator is much much faster though.

Yeh alot easier just tried it out. prob will make a few more for fun.
User Image

Lol, if you had left the cooldown field blank, then there wouldn't be a clock icon. Also, I had thought about making a third special slot, but since I've never seen more than 2, I decided against it =P Adding it would only take some copy/pasting and changing some numbers from 2 to 3 xD

lol good point on the 0 for the cooldown field....silly mistake. Yeah I wanted three specials to make my card even more imba,its gotta be worth the summon cost

Tipsy Donator

Opera Phantomess
Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

I will just leave this here....

User Image

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Ahaha! Omg, yes.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
how do i export the card from the firefox card creator? also it is hard to tell if i can type in more properties than what i chose from the list.

help? ^^;;;

Destructive Bunny

scullylam
how do i export the card from the firefox card creator? also it is hard to tell if i can type in more properties than what i chose from the list.

help? ^^;;;

You can experiment with the fields, the second last field for properties is custom. Tick it and you can type anything for as many words as you want ^^

There's no export card function yet, you will have to print screen and crop in paint or similar program, like with zomg screenies.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Starshine
scullylam

help? ^^;;;

You can experiment with the fields, the second last field for properties is custom. Tick it and you can type anything for as many words as you want ^^

There's no export card function yet, you will have to print screen and crop in paint or similar program, like with zomg screenies.

ah thank you! so it will just be a png/jpg then. *having a tad too much fun with it* biggrin

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image

here is the icon: (comes from the vqs marshall account)

http://a2.cdn.gaiaonline.com/dress-up/avatar/ava/zomg06/52/8f35be5fa25206_48x48.gif

;D

Perfect Saint

Love the Gag factor.

User Image

Kawaii Carnivore

Myrielle
Love the Gag factor.

User Image

OMG . They should totally make this into a unit emotion_dowant .

Destructive Bunny

scullylam

rofl Now all the units have to look over their shoulders incase Marshall is lurking xd

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Starshine
scullylam

rofl Now all the units have to look over their shoulders incase Marshall is lurking xd

biggrin

Blessed Giver

8,200 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Saw this, got EXTREMELY excited and made a card. It's in my sig, THANK YOU FOR THIS biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin and it's right here anyway too wink

User Image

Animal Lover

Myrielle
Love the Gag factor.

User Image
Lol, that is so hilarious. That would be one epic unit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff