- Game will be down until tomorrow morning.
- Inventories have been cleared.
- Everyone has been granted 1000 essence + 10% of whatever they had currently.
- You will now be able to buy heralds and silver packs in the store
- game is back up. You'll have to go through the new user flow again.
- you'll be granted a Gaia item after you complete your first game.
- inventories cleared
- essence grants, per previous message
- store is now available
- many performance improvements to the client
- heralds have had flight removed until we change the flight mechanism -- it was lending itself to Zerg rushes
- tweaked Raykl's special to be a bit better
- fixed Aether Wizard's special
- faster client
- fixed some retreat issues
- fixes some desynch isssues in PvP
- many UI tweaks and updates (i.e., spells cutaways, win / lose animation, handling of recurring spells)
- updated assets
- small enhancements to deck editor
- added button to permanently convert essence into gold
- there are some issues with the client dying that we are tracking down
- many cards need to be fixed -- will do a push for that shortly
- fixes black screen
- client speedups
- some card fixes
- reduce database load on the backend (so we can invite more people)
- you can drag the battle indicators (if they overlap)
- increased deck limit to 60
Still some occasional problems with battle freezes / lockups, which we are looking at. As always, please use reportbug when you hit such an issue; as an example, user reports of the black screens helped us find the problem.
User bugs fixed:
Title: Black Battle Screen
Reported By: Magus @ 2012-10-13 07:09
Title: Black battlefield
Reported By: gataka @ 2012-10-13 10:41
Title: Royal Alchemist Power
Reported By: KugBau @ 2012-10-13 11:23
Title: Battle black screen
Reported By: gataka @ 2012-10-13 18:04
Title: battle will not load
Reported By: kremzeek @ 2012-10-14 13:00
Title: Black Screen
Reported By: Mirai Maku @ 2012-10-15 17:06
- fear now properly affects damage
- removed flight from some descriptions
- fixed mulligan (was removing the mulligan cards from the deck for that game)
- defender property works. defender now boosts armor, as well.
- armor was changed to be straight deduction (instead of percentage)
- damage aura now works
- fixed Hellhound special
- fixed Huntsman special, now retreats
- fixed Thunder Lizard targeting
- fixed Chain Beserker targeting
- fixed Lightning Demon targeting
- fixed Keljana targeting
- fixed Wyrmtail Sage targeting
- fixed error with IE
- new maps