crying crying crying

Albinic's Wife

First and last time i use gaia cash Y.Y

Hilarious Noob

14,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
well i came back late to hear this mannnnnn xD it was so fun to compete against friends on hoc :c i spent my homework time playing it

Omnipresent Warlord

l Sysouk l
well i came back late to hear this mannnnnn xD it was so fun to compete against friends on hoc :c i spent my homework time playing it

You can still play, but the game isn't advertised and few people still play now.

Hilarious Noob

14,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
Omnileech
l Sysouk l

You can still play, but the game isn't advertised and few people still play now.

oh man i owe u one that was something i really needed to know haha
mmm this used to be my main gaia currency anyways and i would play it everyday for the fun of it xD

Tricky Bunny

14,965 Points
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
You can still play it, it's just not publicly shown on the website. They'll probably fix that soon though. ;-;

Dapper Informer

So sad, loved the game. crying

Lily-livered Lunatic

52,475 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Social Jackie
And we have not forgotten and are still hard at work on getting you all the Achievements

Are you still working on the achievement, because I still don't have them.

XNevermoreX's Husbando

Obsessive Enthusiast

User ImageInspiration is the one thing that you can't control,
But hard work is what keeps the ship moving.

Yeahh... I'm wondering where those achievements are, considering we haven't had an update about it at all.

People often remark that I'm pretty lucky, but I'm not.User Image
    ... or says Solune the Looney Toon!
Social Jackie
Hi there,

OK, we wanted to give you information on when we will be removing Heralds of Chaos from Gaia.

As of now, the plan is to remove it on Tuesday September 17th. The exact time isn't known yet, but it will be sometime during Gaia's normal workday (approximate 9am - 6pm PDT). You will have the weekend to make sure to work hard to get what you need for the Achievement if you don't already have it, and to make sure to convert your Essence into Gaia Gold.

We are still working on making sure everyone gets the Achievements they earned. We also are still hard at work on the Chaos Cash to Gaia Cash conversion. These should be granted sometime after the game has been removed from Gaia, so don't worry if you have not gotten them yet, we haven't forgotten.

If anything changes we will make sure to let you know!

Lastly we want to thank the Heralds of Chaos community for your loyalty and devotion to the game!

Update 9/17/13: As I am typing, Heralds of Chaos is being removed from Gaia.

And we have not forgotten and are still hard at work on getting you all the Achievements and transferring the Cash from HoC to Gaia.

Thanks again for all your support!
omg i didn't know my favorite gaiagame was being removed i havent been on gaia since august(school) i didnt get to convert my essence to gold or anything is hoc coming back

Versatile Gaian

9,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
I haven't been on for a couple of weeks, but I am very unhappy about this. I loved that game and didn't get to get the achievement!

Questionable Warlord

Uncle Kenny

Uncle Kenny, is there an update regarding the achievements? Zero Omega said in the last ATA that he would ask you but I didn't see any news regarding this. I know you're awfully busy with Halloween but can you give us an estimated time when we will get the achievements or if you need any information/help?

Aged Warlord

Thanks for letting us down Gaia... stare
Social Jackie
Hi there,

OK, we wanted to give you information on when we will be removing Heralds of Chaos from Gaia.

As of now, the plan is to remove it on Tuesday September 17th. The exact time isn't known yet, but it will be sometime during Gaia's normal workday (approximate 9am - 6pm PDT). You will have the weekend to make sure to work hard to get what you need for the Achievement if you don't already have it, and to make sure to convert your Essence into Gaia Gold.

We are still working on making sure everyone gets the Achievements they earned. We also are still hard at work on the Chaos Cash to Gaia Cash conversion. These should be granted sometime after the game has been removed from Gaia, so don't worry if you have not gotten them yet, we haven't forgotten.

If anything changes we will make sure to let you know!

Lastly we want to thank the Heralds of Chaos community for your loyalty and devotion to the game!

Update 9/17/13: As I am typing, Heralds of Chaos is being removed from Gaia.

And we have not forgotten and are still hard at work on getting you all the Achievements and transferring the Cash from HoC to Gaia.

Thanks again for all your support!

Pretty messed up that you guys decide to remove a game that's still really new and act like its been around for years. I invested almost thirty dollars two days before your announcement came out about removing it. But hey, at least you gave us a really cool completely original game in its place right? Tetris... yea, much better. Thanks gaia for screwing over your devoted fans.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff